Sunday 29 June 2014

NURSING MOTHERS MUST NOT EXPRESS COLOSTRUM

My daughter has just given birth to a son. I went to the hospital to see her with her sister. Her aunt was with her. She was starving hungry and I bought a plastic of fruit and drink.
 
She breast fed the baby and told me startling news. Her silly aunt had told her to express and throw away the very first cream. This is the colostrum that contains the first food together with the antibodies and vitamins for the new born baby. Please click:

SKELETON-LIKE BABIES IN PAPUA NEW GUINEA
 
I called to the nurse and told her that my daughter has just wasted her left breast full of creamy milk. The nurse told her not to waste her colostrum. She still had a right breast of colostrum.
 
I hope that this is not a general belief across the nation that the colostrum has to be removed and thrown away.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment