Tuesday 22 September 2015

ROLF HARRIS AND FAMILY CARE

Tie yer kangaroo down sport

It is difficult to believe that Rolf Harris should care so little for his daughter that he would start a relationship with her teenage girl friend.

A daughter should see her home as a haven for herself and her friends. She would never suspect that her own father would be sexually attracted to her friend and start a sexual relationship with her.

Suddenly her father would be wanting privacy with her friend while his own daughter would be at a loose end not knowing what to do. Harris has betrayed his daughter, the friend of his daughter and her family who would expect that he makes sure their child is safe.

I have a teenage daughter who brings girl friends home. I sometimes think of the predatory attitude of Harris. I expect that my daughter will always be proud to have her dad meet her girl friends. 

She is not staying with me while she goes to school. If I come to the school to see her, she will run up the path to me and throw her arms around my neck in the view of other female students. My daughter loves her dad. What else does a dad need?

No comments:

Post a Comment