Friday 1 December 2017

SECOND DAUGHTER AND BABY SON

Second daughter is now 19 years old, mixed race, brown eyes, beautiful and clever. She was in grade 11 having graduated from grade 10 with Distinction in English and other credits.

When first daughter became a widow, her sister went back to help her with two baby sons. They now all live with me and both girls want to go back to study.

Younger sister renewed her relationship with an old boy friend and came back with her sister pregnant.

Her education stopped abruptly and she is now the mother of a little mixed race brown eyed boy.

Mother and father were both mixed race. With a Biology teacher father to explain, daughter hoped for a blue eyed baby but he turned out to be Bb or BB brown eyed.

Brown eyes have dominance over blue eyes. But the kid had pure white skin like his mother and grand-father.

The father has a parent who was a school head master. I tell her that with two grandfathers as teachers there is good breeding stock.

I have not yet met the boy who was studying grade 12. He announced he was prepared to pay bride price, There are several aunties who looked after my daughter as a child who would want a share of the money.

I passed the message that in the best PNG tradition, my daughter and her son belong to her father. No bride price will be allowed until the young father has (1) education (2) a job and (3)  shows he is not a violent and womanising drunk.

He says he is working on it. His parents plan to send him overseas to train to be a pilot. So my younger daughter may have landed on her feet.

So life is looking up. At 71 years old, I fear that I will die before my daughters are educated and independent. 

We have  a house full of young women from 10-30 years old who will look after the kids when the daughters go back to school.

As grand-father, I just sit back and let it all happen. I tell younger daughter she must remain faithful to the young man until he sorts out his future. There must be no more boy friends, babies or HIV infection.

My project at the moment is to push the paedophile agenda out of PNG and support the US activists seeking justice against the Scientologist cult.

Life is never dull. I am too busy for my brain to grow old and become forgetful. I think I am sharper than I ever was.

No comments:

Post a Comment