Sunday 24 March 2019

CYBER TROLLS IN PAPUA NEW GUINEA

There is a report in The National today on freelance journalist Simon Eroro facing Court on a charge of defamation on the Social Media.

I well remember Ororo who worked with the Post Courier as a journalist and posted several reports on corruption of Australian Kokoda trekker groups. He said they were stealing business from village groups.

I responded by email to say that Australian groups were the basic infrastructure of the Kokoda trekking. Village groups did not have the logistics to mount a reliable trek.

There would be minor disasters with aircraft not arriving, bookings not made, food drops late or not arriving on the track and injured not airlifted because of advance bookings not made with the helicopter company.

Ororo went out of his brain in response to my email by declaring that he would have me deported. He kept up the attack for several weeks.

His friend Malum Nalu came into the email discussion screaming that I was an enemy of the country and would be reported for immediate deportation.

Some months later Nalu escalated the hate message claiming that I had been sending obscene emails to PNG and Australian women. They all just happened to complain to Nalu. Haha.

He caused me deep distress and damaged my credibility in promoting Positive Living by social media. Many people demanded that I remove their name from my email list because of my obscene messages.

I still have a report posted on Voy.com in which the anonymous troll claimed that I was mentally ill to be attacking women and should have my daughters taken into care.

It was Nalu. He had been fighting with white women Lydia Kailap and Nancy Sullivan over the Rimbunan Hijau logging in Pomio.

He decided to attack them in my name. Nancy (deceased) explained the work of Malum Nalu in her blog report “19 Years in Papua New Guinea and counting”.  

I have a report from Lydia Kailap as well in which she says I was not involved in the filthy emails sent to her. Please click:

GREAT LADY SPEAKS OUT
Jan 5, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment