Monday 10 May 2021

A CRIPPLED MAN KICKED OUT

Yesterday, I came to town and decided to have something to eat at the food bar by the small road going beside the lower Kina Bank opposite Holiday Inn. It is a food bar owned by some Chinese nigger store keepers.

There were several tables. I bought some food and moved to a table. There was a crippled man sitting eating food and drinking a bottle of coke. He had rags for clothes and a contorted face.

Suddenly security officers arrived from outside and hauled him up to throw him out. He was doing no harm. I was angry and jumped up and abused the security guards but they proceeded to throw him out.

It seems some customers complained that they did not want to eat and see this miserable creature at the next table. He had to go. I think I will go to another food bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment