Monday 7 October 2013

WE HOPE YOU DIE AND FAMILY DESTROYED

Another hate mail has arrived from JKBougainville expressing the hope that I am killed by Jeffrey Nape and my family broken up.
 
This person has been a hatemailer to this blog for over 2 years now sending hate messages in a number of fake names
 
It is my guess that she is an expatriate lesbian paedophile activist working for the United Nations. She appears to be the lesbian who sends out the fake statistics to the media.
 
She calls me a hypocrite in talking about child abuse when I allow my eldest daughter to be taken by a middle-aged man.,
 
She does not care that AIDS Holistics has written on child trafficking for two years. Please click: 

TRAFFICKING OF YOUNG GIRLS

The most reliable commentators are those who suffer the same problems on which they write.

JKBougainville is an anti-family expatriate lesbian who wants my family to be destroyed after the father is murdered. Please click:

FORCED MARRIAGE WITHOUT LOVE

Her little group of hate mailers has been trying for years to promote that the founder of AIDS Holistics is a violent child molester.

They have only to give their evidence to the PNG and Australian police. The fact that they have not shows they are liars.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment