Thursday 1 November 2018

RIGHTS OF REFUGEE CHILDREN

I have lived in Papua New Guinea for 25 years and not gone to Australia in 20 years.  I would dearly love to go back but would not leave PNG without my two mixed race daughters for whom I  am their single father.

I would never leave them alone in this country at the mercy of who wanted to steal or abuse them while I was away. I may never come back.

For the same reason, fathers sought refuge in Australia accompanied by their children, many of whom were adolescents not babies born in refugee camps. They came with one or both parents though many drowned on the way with their parents.

If I were a refugee, I would certainly take my kids with me to protect them from danger while I was away, perhaps never to come back. In the Middle East, young girls would be taken by so-called jihadists as sex slaves.

But smart arsed Australian immigration experts classify many refugees as economic opportunists. 

How would middle classed Australians know what is in the minds of people who want to take their children to safety? What if the IS inspired Caliphate takes over in the Middle East? Car bombs kill citizens every week in the Middle East.

If I had a wife with me, I would not be blamed if she became pregnant in a refugee camp. How dare the racist Australian judges and jury cast ulterior motives on our baby. Children born to refugees have taken refuge and citizenship  in the host countries since time began.

Australia is a country of refugees from all over the world. Being white was the standard ticket of entry. But then there was the language test for newcomers that was not in their language. What a mob of arse holes our ancestors were.

Refugees from S-East Asia have brought children who have gone to the top of the academic tree in Australia beating Australian born children by far.

There are superior education systems in Asia far more advanced than the laid back systems in Australia. Many Asian students reject study in Australia as the standard is too low.

But then we have to keep out the foreigners just like the diggers on the Australian gold fields worked to keep them out. The Chinese worked too hard.

Now we hear that refugees who made it to the USA are texting back to the refugees on Manus and Nauru telling them to reject USA because they have to work for the dole. 

How does Australia know that? That does not seem right. Are all refugees being painted as lazy bums by Australian bums?

No mention of Tromp politics and life in violent US cities awash with cocaine, heroin, drug trafficking and neo-nazis not to mention hurricanes and floods.

No comments:

Post a Comment