Monday 26 November 2018

WELCOME TO THE NEW CHIEF JUSTICE

It warms my soul to know that Mr Justice Sir Gibbs Salika is the new Chief Justice. I have been on his radar a couple of times, particularly with the custody of my daughters in 2001.

Today, I read in The National newspaper the words of Mr Justice Salika on family and human rights. He is a Seventh Day Adventist who worshipped at the church at Hohola in Port Moresby.

At that time, I worked with Joe Lari with the 3 Angels Care Centre and promoted family Positive Living that was very much based on the teachings of the SDA church particularly on nutrition and family.

We spoke at the Hohola church a number of times. Some time later Joe Lari told me that Mr Justice Salika had addressed the congregation and told them they should be 7 day Christians not just Sabbath Christians.

He said they should be like Joe Lari and Bruce Copeland. I was slightly embarrassed as I always saw myself as a sinner living under God's Grace.

The UN paedophile cult spread the word that I was a violent child molester. Mr Justice Salika called me a 7 day Christian. I will never forget his words and hope to live up to his expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment