Monday 30 December 2019

PROBLEMS AT TST WAIGANI

Last week, I bought a plate of meat at TST Waigani in Port Moresby. Within about 4 hours I had fierce diarrhoea or pekpek wara.

I waited about two days until the attack subsided and then went down to TST to advise the Indian manager. No sooner did I arrive than I had an attack of diarrhoea so bad that I feared an explosion in the store.

I ran to a shop attendant and asked if I could use their toilet as I was suffering badly. The attendant pointed to a door at the back of the store. I hobbled to the door and entered to find a toilet. I arrived just in time.

After about 10 minutes I emerged to find 6 security guards outside with the head security demanding to know why I was trespassing in the staff toilet. They were going to take me to be arrested by the police.

Then the Gestapo manager arrived and I explained why I was in such a rush. He wanted to know how I knew the toilet was there. I said that a store attendant had told me.

He demanded to know who the person was as he /she would be sacked. I suddenly lost my memory. I was not going to have a worker sacked who kindly helped a customer in deep gastric trouble. I said I could not remember.

I was hauled out to the front of the store but could not recognize the person. The Gestapo security supervisor then hauled me out to the security manager in a vehicle who demanded to know why I was trespassing in their toilet.

I will never go back to TST nor use their Laguna hotel down the road. If I ever went back and had diarrhoea again, I would never go to their toilet. 

I would go to the manager's office and shit on his carpet. I never got to talk about the contaminated plate of meat.

This Indian scumbag manager treated a customer like a piece of garbage. This is not the PNG way. 

I was rescued by the help of a store attendant who did not deserve the sack. Did the manager want me to shit at the check-out??

No comments:

Post a Comment