Monday 17 December 2018

38 YEARS IN SUPPORT OF PAPUA NEW GUINEA

I have spent 38 years in support of Papua New Guinea, 13 in the Australian Army and 25 living in the country and supporting the people.

After a soul destroying marriage breakup in Australia and retirement from the Army, I returned to Papua New Guinea, the only country I really knew. 

I would be dead by now if I had spent my retirement in an Australian suburb cutting the grass every weekend.

I came to PNG alone but 9 years  later met a PNG lady who gave me two daughters but proceeded to be so violent and jealous that we broke up 18 years ago and I became a single parent.

But I needed a lady to look after my small daughters. A succession of house keepers was quite hopeless. I met a lovely lady who gave me a son but both were diagnosed as HIV positive. My life turned from that point.

I looked after Linda for 3 years and my son for 2 years. I was a teacher of Biology and soon discovered the Positive Living message that kept people alive for several more years. 

Linda died after 12 years as the ARV medication was not yet freely available and I could not afford to pay the huge monthly sums. The paedophile enemies later spread the word that I killed Linda and Jonathan with the fake Positive Living message that was full of errors.

The message of Positive Living grew into a care group AIDS Holistics and promoted the importance of FAMILY and FAITH which incurred the hatred of the UN and AusAID gay, lesbian and paedophile advisors who worked to destroy the message and the founder.

But my work with AIDS Holistics has put me back on track. I have always helped people in Australia and Papua New Guinea. I have been given a goal to last me for the rest of my life. My grave will be in Papua New Guinea.

I am told by PNG people that I have a white skin and PNG soul. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment