Sunday 23 December 2018

POSITIVE LIVING AT CHRISTMAS

There has been a message on Australian Sky News on what could be called Family Positive Living.

We are to (1) be at peace with ourselves, families and neighbours, (2) seek fellowship with kindness and compassion and (3) eat and drink in moderation. It helps to be at peace with God. All of the basic points are found in our Positive Living checklist.

We hope that this message is not condemned by the foreign paedophiles and PNG rogue doctors as unproven theory full of errors that kills people.  

I wish that the Kurds in Syria could live in peace rather than be betrayed by the US president.

Positive Living is not a theory to be proven. It is a guide to living with hope and peace.

I wish I were in Australia this very day with my Australian family. I can not afford to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment