Thursday 13 December 2018

WHO PLANNED MY MURDER?

I have never understood the impact of our family Positive Living message on the secret gay, lesbian and paedophile agenda that was being pushed into the PNG National HIV/AIDS response from 2002 by Australian advisors.

At the same time, they could not have been so unlucky as to have competition from a lone expatriate man promoting Positive Living in response to son and mother dying of AIDS. They did not work out till too late that he was a fighter out of hell.

I had to be stopped as corruption and names of AusAID and UN rogue advisors were appearing on internet and Google.  

The AusAID advisors Cox and Watson had done their best to destroy AIDS Holistics and had tried to have me killed by Linda's family on the false advice that she was murdered by abuse and Positive Living. 

I still never go to their farm at Laloki. I would probably be killed the result of lies by Elizabeth Cox. Criminal AusAID advisors were poisonous like black mambas. Cox is now an adoption officer for Barnados in Sydney. She will arrange adoptions for same sex couples perhaps with children trafficked from PNG. 

Corrupt enemies of Positive Living were Stewart Watson (AusAID and UNAIDS), Elizabeth Cox (AusAID and UN Women), and Dr Clement Malau (hostile Director of the National AIDS campaign and traitor for the foreign paedophiles).

Then there was Malam Nalau (cybercriminal and journalist), Sir Peter Barter (paedophile Madang hotel owner and Chairman of the National AIDS Council), Jeffrey Nape ( deceased ex-parliamentary speaker and Bomal Gonapa ( deceased cousin of Nape and Lawyer for the National AIDS Council)

I had become caretaker of 3 Angels Care at East Boroko in support of Joe Lari with a joint plan to set up a Positive Living Training Centre. This motivated UN and AusAID criminals to conspire with PLWHA thugs to remove me by whatever means.

The promise was made by the new Care and Counselling Officer Sharon Walker that if I were removed, the funding would continue and the PLWHA thugs Momo, Elaripe and Marabe could live there permanently despite the fact that Joe Lari was the owner.

A plot was hatched by the thugs to murder me. They had already been briefed by the AusAID criminals that I was a violent womanising child molester. 

So they set me up with a fake charge that I had molested a boy, the son of Marabe. I was to face a kangaroo court and be killed by armed villagers.

But the plot failed with the arrival of the Provincial Care and Counselling Officer Rachel Pokesy who caused all the thugs to suffer memory loss and creep off to their rooms. She was sacked by thug Walker two weeks later.

Had I been killed, the PLWHA , UN and AusAID thugs would have declared to the media that a child molester had been caught and killed by village men. The AusAID thug care and counselling officer would have produced fake files. 

An innocent man seeking to help the nation with a Christian family message would have been murdered by sexual thugs. But the Positive Living message now remains as the only message followed by churches and care groups alike.

The UN paedophile thugs Watson and Cox have disappeared never to be seen again. I remain the only messenger for AIDS awareness in the nation. There are 1000 PNG hits each week on this blog. 

Fifteen years ago there were about two Google reports on Positive Living. Now there are dozens of reports. I hope that we had something to do with that. I wish Jamal Kashoggi were as lucky as me.

Perhaps this is how God intended that I complete my life on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment