Thursday 18 July 2019

MY DAUGHTER IS COMING HOME !!

Over the last number of years, I have been sick with what was diagnosed as prostate problems that comes to men as they age. 

In recent months, my symptoms have become worse. The doctor diagnosed my prostate gland problem as benign.

I have two daughters. One left me a number of years ago under circumstances I prefer to forget. She was taken by a man who locked her away and gave her two sons before dying about 4 years ago.

She has not suffered as she spent the next year with her father. Then she moved to Port Moresby to take advantage of an apartment the step-sons made available to her and money from the rent of an apartment. Their good-will is acknowledged by her father.

My elder daughter had given her father complete love and loyalty 95% of the time. Now I am sick, she has decided to move back to look after me.

My daughter has become a loving mother. She stays in her apartment with her two sons who are loved by their grandfather.

She is coming back to live with her dad. Over the years, I have suffered at the hands of the anti-family leftist lesbian loonies of AusAID and the UN who were anti-family and decided that my family should be destroyed first to kill the Positive Living message.

They told the nation that I molested my daughters. Every paedophile in the nation joined in the fake news on internet. Fake news is the trade mark of the looney left across the world.

My daughter makes a habit of giving a gift on my birthday. She used to give me a gift each Mothers and Fathers Day as she said I have been her mother and father.

Three years ago, it was her birthday and I had little money. So I made ready to give her K100. She thanked me and told me I could not afford that money and refused to take her father's gift.

I remember her when she was 10 minutes old. Now she is a mother looking after her dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment