Sunday 1 March 2020

POSITIVE LIVING IS THE KEY MESSAGE

I have made many mistakes in my life. But opening the door to Positive Living with HIV/AIDS was not one such mistake.

I fought on regardless of the hate campaign directed against me by foreign trouble makers from AusAID, UN and the Anglican and Catholic churches.

The trouble makers had their own personal sexual and corrupt agendas that sought to destroy the Positive Living FAMILY and FAITH messages.  

Some were child molesters or paedophiles seeking to cover up their own sexual crimes. Others wanted money from a stolen message.

I thank the PNG Government for turning a blind eye to my visa and work permit corruptly taken from me by AusAID criminals. 

They stepped over the diplomatic line to remove me from the country. I am still here and Positive Living is alive and thriving. I am 73 years old and over the retirement age.

I have pre-existing infection that will take my life if Coronavirus comes to PNG.

No comments:

Post a Comment