Saturday 29 February 2020

ANGLICARE STOLE THE POSITIVE LIVING MESSAGE

Was the Anglican church corrupt too? The Catholic AIDS program was run by a sexual predator disguised as a priest. I still have a letter from LInda.

In early times, I was just starting the Positive Living message for people living with HIV/AIDS. There were interviews on FM 100 and  a column in The National.

At that time, Anglicare was just starting. I received an email from the founder, an expatriate lady who asked me to conduct workshops on Positive Living. 

I agreed and worked for a week at schools explaining HIV/AIDS infection to school children. I recall the Catholic school at Hohola.

Two weeks later I received an email from the founder telling me that she was disgusted with my Positive Living message. My presentations were filthy and she wanted no further contact.

It took a few months to find out that Anglicare was running programs on Positive Living. I had been tricked. It was the only message available to cover family life and healthy living. It is still the only message.

The message had been stolen by Anglicare. If they wanted to use the message, they had only to do so with my blessing. I was offering Positive Living to everyone. But they wanted to claim funding and share with no-one else. The lady in charge was a corrupt and greedy Anglican.

I was banned from entering the grounds of Anglicare. It was happening as well at the AIDS building at the hands of corrupt foreign paedophiles. 

Positive Living was gold. It was the only true message then and now. AIDS Holistics still keeps the message up to date.

I was a professional man who worked to understand all aspects of HIV/AIDS. But there were greedy people with other agendas. 


Anglicare and Elizabeth Cox wanted to take over the message and make money. I was not to be involved. The Anglicare woman told me I was too focused on sex. Stupid woman. HIV/AIDS was all about sex.


She rejected but then stole the Positive Living message. I was banned from Anglicare so that I would not know what they were doing with the stolen Positive Living message. 


But then I started two websites and Anglicare never made a single public statement on Positive Living. They did not know enough whereas AIDS Holistics built up a massive picture of healthy living to this very day.


Father Jude Ronayne-Ford was a predator on young HIV women he took to his care centre at 16 mile and denied visiting rights to family. He wanted Linda to come and denounced her carer as a basher. LInda did not want to go as she did not trust him.


He followed Cox in telling the community I was a violent abuser of women. He was anti-family as he did not want family to visit the centre and hear about his sex abuse of their loved one. He was removed from PNG by Archbishop Barnes.

When Anglicare was on Poreporena freeway, I came and offered to put a Powerpoint presentation on their computer as I was doing at every care group. 

I found out later that scumbag lady in charge had deleted the program on the office computer. She would have taken it to her computer and made part of their stolen program. 

She was a corrupt business woman who wanted her workers to think that Positive Living was all her own work.

My knowledge was increasing month by month. Recently my focus has been on (1) smoking and boozing for HIV sufferers who will die regardless of  ART medication and (2) dangers of triglyceride fat bellies in men in causing diabetes 2 and heart problems.

This is why Lady Morauta and Dr Kariko had blocked Positive Living at our Council of Care Groups. They were not happy that the word would go out that Copeland had produced the Positive Living message not Anglicare.

They did not want the nation to know that Anglicare was corrupt and had taken the Positive Living message as their own.

I had three groups wanting to steal the Positive Living message (1) Anglicare (2) World Vision and (3) AusAID with Cox. 

All wanted to make money. To do so they had to destroy the credibility of the Founder of AIDS Holistics and steal the message.

About 9 years ago at election time, the Government sent a large contingent of police to the highlands to keep order. Anglicare gave a carton of condoms to each officer for safe sex.


I put a report on internet suggesting that in the name of gender equality, their wives in Port Moresby be given condoms for safe sex while their husbands were having safe sex in the highlands.


The Bishop was furious - with me or Anglicare? Surely he did not condone adultery in the police force !!

No comments:

Post a Comment