Wednesday 9 January 2019

ADULTERY TO BLAME

The National 10 January 2019

Adultery is the main cause of marriage breakup according to village court magistrate David John. He has heard so many adultery cases in the last 10 years and the number is increasing.

He said that both men and women are the guilty parties. Yet we are told in the media that men are the cause of all family breakdown and that women are all blessed angels. This is the work of the foreign UN lesbians and traitors in the national care groups and journalism.

The problem lies partly with the legislations that protect women and girls from family violence. Many women have the opportunity to move away from responsibility to marriage and family. They blame men for their own misconduct.

They have money from village market sales, relationships with other men, mobile phones for secret contact with men, access to beer and home brew, desire to play cards all day and night, violence to husbands and tricks played on police and Courts about the reasons for domestic violence.

My daughter's mother used to bash me about once a week on fake accusations of sex with all women. She would cry to her uncles that I was the family basher. She has been on her own for 19 years now. If she were loyal and family focused, she would be living a good life.

When I took her to Court for custody she had a litany of reports on my violence. But the judge did not believe her and gave custody to me. This was an unheard of event for custody to go to the man.

I had a witness who was a senior welfare officer and told the Court that I was a kind, gentle and loving man who looked after his family. Uncles have since apologised to me as they said they were tricked. My friend the welfare officer has long been life president of AIDS Holistics. She was my rock.

I made the mistake of telling lesbian AusAID predator Elizabeth Cox when I thought she was a friend. Then she went out and spread the word that I was a violent basher. 

Cox has come crashing just like my daughters' mother. She was dismissed from AusAID for fraud in sale of books and greatly displeased the Head of UN Women  Michelle Bachelet.

Cox had the audacity to post on Google that she was the world authority on PNG family relationships. Not true. She was the world expert on vaginas and breasts of teenage girls in this country. That was all. Now she is a fat old lady approaching 70.

Then she moved to Australia to become adoptions officer for Barnados in Sydney. She has children adopted out to same sex couples. 

Foreign lesbians in this country planned to take control of the Department for Community Development, 22 reserve seats in parliament and the setting up of orphanages for adoption of children.

No comments:

Post a Comment