Sunday 16 August 2020

LINDA SCREAMED AT NIGHT

124,000 PNG hits as of this morning. All focused on fruit and vegetables with FAMILY and FAITH.

These days in an era of antiretroviral (ART) drugs, most people have no idea of the horror of AIDS that takes over from HIV once the immune system starts to collapse.

I cared for Linda for 3 years before she and our little son died of AIDS. Linda was beautiful and descendant of the missionaries from Malaysia - Soliens, Kassmans, Sarimans and Nateras. 

Her mother was a Sariman. Linda was tall and slim. I did not realize she was wasting in weight as AIDS approached. She had HIV infection probably from 1993 when her husband died of AIDS. 

She was angry when diagnosed and blamed her carer. She said she gave blood only six months before. But her file at the Blood Bank recorded she was HIV positive in the year before she met me. She gave blood at the Gateway Hotel where she worked. It was not accepted.

I watched her give birth and then slowly slip away to AIDS. She lived for 11 1/2 years with the virus. This was due to Positive Living on the farm where she ate only garden food. She drank clean river water.

But slowly she started to change with AIDS. She suffered hallucinations, delusions and memory loss as time went by. She lost weight which was blamed on her carer by the family advised by scumbag counsellor Cox who took special interest in Linda's daughter and my two little girls. 

She wanted me in prison or deported so that she could take the girls as lovers. She was like an eagle sitting on a cliff waiting for rabbits. It did not happen when I fought the horde of scumbag paedophiles. I was supported by Welfare Officers. 

I may be the only person in the nation who still remembers caring for a person after the onset of AIDS. These days, ART has taken over. But many are still not diagnosed and treated.

Linda used to scream at night with fear of evil spirits in the bedroom. She believed a Samarai woman waited in the trees outside the house as a black bird to kill her. "See her red eyes". No.

One night a branch fell off a tree and she believed that evil spirits had been involved. I felt foolish at having to go to the Catholic bookshop to buy a dozen crucifixes to bury around the garden.

She believed that highland men were plotting in the town to kill her. She regularly claimed they came to the house. I never saw them. It was all in her demented mind.

The family blamed her carer. She was not like this a year ago, they said. The carer is starving her. I would go to the market every day for fruit and vegetables. Linda would not tell her family about her HIV infection. She would not let me tell them.

Linda was still two years away from ART medication. She still did not help herself by smoking. I slept in another room at night with my little boy dying of AIDS. He died  in 2002. I would sing him to sleep in about two minutes.

These days, people on ART can live for many years. But there are still people who are never diagnosed and die without ART treatment. Family may well assume their hallucinations and delusions are the result of sorcery. Some innocent person has to die.  

Cox did not help by telling the family Linda was being killed by her carer who was not to look after Linda's 16 year old daughter. Linda's screams were the result of bashings according to Cox.  Cox wanted the daughter, working only for herself and spreading gross misinformation.

Cox hardly knew me except for her hatred of FAMILY and FAITH. But she met Linda secretly and filled her head with hateful stories. She met the family on the farm. 

This is hardly the conduct of an AusAID Care and Counselling adviser. Her agenda was that she wanted me in prison with my daughters in her lesbian care. I know that in the end, she advised Linda not to let me touch any child in the family as I was a molester. How would she know?

If I hugged my daughters, Linda would bash them after I went to work. This is all the hateful trash of Cox. But she never did get the girls. Linda worked out what she was up to. The family  took her daughter away to live in Madang. Cox came to find her but was denied access.

Cox was the Care and Counselling advisor for Cox.

No comments:

Post a Comment