Thursday 13 August 2020

POSITIVE LIVING DISCRIMINATES

From 2001, I became involved in the HIV/AIDS awareness campaign in Papua New Guinea. I was pleased to work with the Australian advisors Cox and Watson. I had found that my son and his mother were HIV positive.

I had become aware of Positive Living as explained to me by a doctor at the Port Moresby General Hospital. I was surprised that the two consultants knew very little of AIDS awareness. The penny had not yet dropped that they had a different agenda.

I started to pass my work to them by way of helping them. The Positive Living checklist was being developed but did not seem to please Elizabeth Cox.

One day, she said that Stewart Watson wanted to talk to me so she took me to his office. Watson was quite blunt in saying he rejected the Positive Living checklist. He wanted me to remove FAMILY and FAITH. I asked why.

He and Cox both explained that these were discriminatory against people who had no family or faith. I told him I should remove exercise too as this discriminated against people with no legs. I had to remove fruit and vegetables. These were discriminatory too.

Watson told me that if I do not remove these, he would have AIDS Holistics deregistered. I walked out and ignored him. This was the first day of the defeat of the Australian paedophiles.s.

A week later, he contacted me to advise that AIDS Holistics had been banned through AusAID, National AIDS Council, UN and Departments of Immigration and Labour. I should now pack up and leave the country. If I formed another care group. he would ban that too.

I can have no work permit or visa. He had no right as  foreign consultant to do that. From that time I went my own way with Positive Living through interviews on FM100 with Bonnar Tito and The National supported by Yehiura Hriehwazi and Frank Kolma. 

The key to the message was FAMILY, FAITH with fruit and vegetables. That remains to the present day. Positive Living is the foundation of all medical knowledge from early times. Modern fruits were bred by our ancestors.

The hate campaign started among all the other paedophiles joining in with the message that Positive Living was a killer message. I was a violent woman basher and child molester. Haha.

From that time on, the paedophiles lost their way like a gang of Don Quixotes tilting at windmills. Now they are gone and Positive Living stands preeminent.

No comments:

Post a Comment