Saturday 6 February 2021

HOAX AT 3 ANGELS CARE

When I arrived at 3 Angels Care there was trouble with violence from the tenants. Margaret Marabe was stabbing people and evicting others without advising the owner. I was stabbed by Marabe within 3 months. Joe Lari evicted her but she refused to go.

Joe Lari has sent eviction notices that were ignored. There was beer flowing and empty bottles everywhere. Men were coming for sex with HIV positive women.

But there was a hoax underway. Peter Momo had told neighbours that this was a UNDP accommodation block. He was in charge. The truth was that he was HIV positive with his wife Florence. He was very violent to her.

He gathered the street men and told them he wanted to employ them as guardians of the women and girls. They were having problems with the white man who was bashing women and molesting his daughters. I have never bashed a woman or molested any girl in my life.

This was all the work of the Elizabeth Cox paedophile lobby determined to shut down the Family and Faith Positive Living message starting at 3 Angels Care. The AusAID paedophiles knew that the FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING TRAINING CENTRE would wreck the gay and lesbian agenda.

Over the months to come I was bashed 3 times by the thugs pretending to be security workers. I intervened when one was bashing a woman at the centre. She told the police that he was protecting her from violence from the white man. Some women do not deserve to be helped.

I stopped another and was chased down the road with my two daughters. He hit me on the head with a iron bar and left the scene. My two daughters sat beside me on the road crying and making sure I was not run over by cars.

I was attacked by Maura Elaripe who then called to her street lover that she was being attacked. Her street lover hit me with an iron bar and kicked me as I lay on the dirt. My daughters remember.

The key assault was when I was accused of sex with a boy. The street thugs arrived at the kangaroo court with village men armed with bush knives ready to kill me. 

I was saved at the last moment. Joe Lari the Jesus Loving coward stayed away afraid that his centre was to be burned down.

Killer Cox would have been delighted. Now she could take authorship if the POSITIVE LIVING BOOK with FAMILY and FAITH removed. She must never become a Member of Parliament or Minister for Community Development.

It all came out in the open when a street thug smashed a door down with an axe. Joe Lari arrived with the police and evicted us all. This was a private building after al

My two daughters live with me and look after me. The hate campaign generated by Cox and passed to the PLWHA has no influence on us. I have raised 6 children in PNG and Australia. 

I was a role model for the Australian children with my Australian wife. My children rose to become a dentist, army officer, lawyer an teacher. Their grandfather lived in a tent.

As a single parent in PNG I have been less successful  due to the paedophile hate campaign against us. Still my youngest daughter is married to an army officer whose father is a university vice chancellor. 

The husband will be her role model. I am too old. The elder is with a young man about to study a diploma in engineering. She will follow him to study. I hand over the reins to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment