Wednesday 3 February 2021

WHEN DID YOUR FATHER MOLEST YOU?

Last night, my 23 year old daughter told me a story that gave me a sense of shame and anger. When she was six years old and living at 3 Angels Care with her father as caretaker, she was harrassed every day by the scumbag PLWHA.

They were determined to pressure my daughters into saying that I sexually molested them. Has your father molested you today? NO NO NO.

The same followed the next week ? Has your father molested you today? NO NO NO.

They were working in support of paedophile AusAID advisor Elizabeth Cox. When Cox came on secret visits to my house to see Linda, she too asked my daughters. Has your father molested you today? NO NO NO.

Cox was determined to crush the FAMILY, FAITH POSITIVE LIVING message. The PLWHA scumbags at 3 Angels Care would get their funding turned on again if they had Copeland kicked out or killed.

When Cox comes back, a charge of defamation will be levelled at her. If any men or women want to lay a charge of underage rape on Cox, Watson, Barter or Toole, please consider that they can seek justice and compensation.

When Cox left, she owned 3 rental apartments that can be sold to provide money for compensation.

My daughters' mother used to visit the girls. On one visit, she was taken aside by Maura Elaripe and told that the girls were being molested by their father. No proof. Never any proof. Just wishful thinking.

The mother told her that the father was a good man. If she hears any such talk again, she will be back with uncles armed with bush knives to sort out the scumbags telling lies. The subject died from that time.

I have a 15 year old step-daughter living with me. She arrived when she was 6 years old. The AusAID niggers missed that one.  Fiona sleeps on a mattress in my room with my grand-son and could never have chosen a safer place. She has changed her name to Copeland.

Do not tell Cox. She will cause problems despite having slept naked with dozens of teenage girls as the resident AusAID lesbian predator.

No comments:

Post a Comment