Monday 11 January 2021

COX PLANNED TO STEAL POSITIVE LIVING

The only goal of AIDS Holistics was to help families and people infected with HIV. The only goal of Elizabeth Cox was to make money by lying, cheating, stealing, breaking up families, stealing children and arranging killing.

This is the second time I have written on this issue but find the pieces are still coming together. In early 2002, I had been looking after Linda and son for over a year. They were dying with HIV infection. 

As a carer and a Biology teacher from times past, I learned quickly the basics of HIV and AIDS. The basics of the HIV infection was centred on the immune system.

Then Cox and Watson arrived from their jobs in PNG schools as English teachers. They knew nothing about the infection and I found myself teaching them. 

How did they get senior jobs in AusAID with no HIV knowledge. They were paedophile and wanted to rearrange PNG society.

I would prepare hand-outs that Cox put away in her file. She was later to say she had prepared the notes that I stole when I broke into her office. Haha.

Before the war started, we were friends and I knew nothing of their paedophile agenda that was lurking beneath the surface.

One day, Cox told me that the team leader was very impressed with Positive Living and wanted me to prepare a book under contract. I did not think of negative reasons when she suggested I come to her apartment every Saturday to work on her computer. This was to be a secret book not made known to the team leader. I did not know that.

I arrived on the first Saturday to find about 4 teenage girls working on preparing a book. I never realised that they were Cox's lesbian teenage lovers working in a scam to publish stolen books to sell to AusAID after authorization by Cox the Care and Counselling officer. She authorised and sold her own books.

My book was soon to be stolen. The book was completed in about 6 Saturdays and edited by Cox. She said she took the final draft to the team leader.

A week later she told me the book had been rejected by the team leader as rubbish. It was the best I could possibly do so I went to the team leader to ask why. 

He said he had no idea of what I was talking about. He had made no arrangement for such a book. Cox was playing tricks.

He then called scumbag Cox and asked what was going on. She burst into tears and said she was glad the issue was out in the open. She was so afraid of Copeland and his violence. Haha.

Copeland had been coming to her apartment every week and forcing himself on her computer with the threat of violence. He was writing a rubbish book. Why did she not have the security officers block him at the gate? The truth was he was freely coming and going.

After the team leader told this to me, I came with a copy of the draft booklet covered in Cox annotations. She was telling lies to the team leader. She was working with me to write a book. 

The Cox contract was not renewed for fraud and lack of professionalism. She should have gone to prison for stolen AusAID funds.

She blamed me and redoubled her efforts to destroy me. She spread far and wide in the paedophile lobby that the founder of AIDS Holistics was a violent child molester. She put me in danger.

If she had succeeded in having me put in prison, deported or killed by angry villagers falsely told that I molested their children, she would have taken my book Positive Living with FAMILY and FAITH removed and sold it as her own work. AusAID money would have gone straight into her account.

She would have told people that Copeland forced her to adopt his daughters and LINDA's 16 year old daughter. They would have become her lesbian lovers. They would be trafficked and stolen not adopted.

I have already reported that my younger daughter stated as a teenager that if she met Cox again she would tear her tits off for telling lies about her dad and putting the family into danger.

Watson spread the word that Positive Living was a fake message, full of errors and killed people. He said that FAMILY and FAITH were not relevant. Fruit and vegetables killed people. 

He cancelled my work permit and visa and deregistered AIDS Holistics at all levels. He claimed that the founder was a child molester. We are still here and they are not. AIDS Holistics did not miss a beat then and now.

I had been teaching Cox and Watson about AIDS Awareness. These paedophiles were condemning their teacher for not being a poofter.

No comments:

Post a Comment