Saturday 23 January 2021

ENCOUNTER WITH A STREET BOY

135,000 PNG hits as of this morning

Some years ago, I was filling my car with petrol at a Port Moresby service station when approached by a 13 year old boy who asked for a lift into town.

I offered him a lift but told him to get in the back of my utility. On the way, I looked in the rear vision mirror to see the young boy looking at me and sucking his index finger. His intent was clear.

I stopped the vehicle in town and told him this was the end of the road. But he did not want to get out. He said he wanted to stay with me in my apartment and give me great pleasure.

I offered him K10 and told him to get out which he did without even saying thank you.

If he had waited outside the AIDS building, he would have been offered a lift by several Australian paedophiles who would have been only too happy to give him a bed in their apartment for a month or two.

They would not have allowed him to leave but bashed him if he had tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment