Friday 15 January 2021

IF I HAD BEEN KILLED .....

It still makes me angry to think that I could have been killed about 10 years ago as the result of fake accusations by Elizabeth Cox that I was a violent basher of women and molester of children.

She wanted to silence me for several reasons  (1) I had taken over the AIDS message by weight of my professional knowledge (2) The Family Positive Living Training Centre had to be silenced forever and (3) no focus to be allowed on FAMILY and FAITH.

There were personal reasons too (4) I was the only person who knew of her teenage lovers living in her apartment and her secret publishing of books to sell to AusAID. She was double-dipping.

(5) Cox wanted to take control of the Positive Living message through my book being prepared. (6) She held me responsible for her sacking for fraud in publishing stolen books including the Positive Living book.

As well, Cox wanted me dead or in prison to take my two daughters and the 15 year old daughter of Linda. She told the family of Linda that she was being murdered by her carer with FRUIT and VEGETABLES. That was Watson's idea.

Cox hoped I would be killed by Linda's brothers. She incited the PLWHA scumbags of 3 Angels Care to remove me as caretaker by accusing me of molesting children. I was accused of molesting 4 children in 2 months.

They arranged a kangaroo court with village men waiting with bush knives. This was to close down the Family Positive Living Training Centre that would have quickly put AusAID out of work. I was not a Biology teacher and trainer for nothing.

If I had been killed, Cox, Watson, Walker, Toole and Barter would have gone to Court to explain that I had a long history of child abuse. The reality may never have surfaced that they were the child molesters not me. Good trick.

Now that most of the scumbags have left the country, I live in peace with daughters and website.

No comments:

Post a Comment