Thursday 14 January 2021

PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY

 https://www.healthline.com/health/peripheral-neuropathy

22 Jan 2018 ... What are the symptoms of peripheral neuropathy? · tingling in the hands or feet · a feeling like you're wearing a tight glove or sock · sharp, stabbing
This is a medical condition that causes me fear. The tingling of the feet are similar to the symptoms of diabetes 2. There is also prostate infection - malignant cancer or benign.
It is also similar to the numbness of the feet with sciatica that comes when the sciatic nerve has been damaged to the legs and feet. My sciatic nerve was damaged when I fell down a cliff on Kokoda Track.
Go to the doctor for a check-up. Seek a blood sugar test on diabetes 2.
Post script:  I have just been to the clinic at Stop and Shop in Waigani. My blood pressure is a little high. 150/100. 
My blood sugar level is 5 which is good. A reading of 6 is normal. So I have no diabetes 2. I have three cups of coffee a day with one tea spoon of sugar in each cup. I have stopped drinking soft drink. 
I have to go back next week for a blood pressure test.

No comments:

Post a Comment