Wednesday 2 October 2019

A TOP PROFESSIONAL IN THIS COUNTRY

I have been involved with Papua New Guinea since 1975 and been a top professional in all that I was involved with. It is time to reveal the facts after 40 years.

I was an officer of the Australian Army and posted to the Joint Services College of Papua New Guinea in Lae. 

As a trainer in decision making, I have been told I was the top instructor whose skills have never been forgotten in over 40 years. So said Commodore Murphy Kila, Colonel Joe Fabila and Commander Peter Ilau. I promoted planning and checking procedures. My nick-name was Captain Double-check.

I came back to Australia to serve as the top trainer of Defence Force personnel in Tok Pisin and PNG culture. 

Over 14 years, I trained 4000 service personnel at the RAAF School of Languages. In 1985, I was awarded the PNG 10 Year Independence medal for services to the PNGDF.

I was a top tutor in current affairs of army officers in the rank of Lieutenant and Captain in preparation for their current affairs promotion exams. I bring that skill to this blog in explaining world affairs.

In the PNG education department, I was described by the senior inspector of Morobe province Keith Tangui to 800 teachers at my workshops on phonics and writing skills as the top teacher of English in the nation. I lead the nation in rhythm phonics.

I have led the planet as the founder of AIDS Holistics in promoting Positive Living with HIV/AIDS. This blog is the largest in the world read by people in PNG, USA, Russia, Australia and many other nations.

Yet I have suffered at the hands of Australian paedophile creeps as promoting a fake message on Positive Living that killed people. They called me a foreign spy. Haha.

Trash professor Michael Toole and rogue journalist Malum Nalu posted defamation on internet that I was mentally deranged, abused women and girls and promoted a fake message. Their emails are still on file ready for Court. Nalu was grossly disloyal to The National.

The question arises as to whether or not Nalu was paedophile despite being the widowed father of three boys. What was the cause of his wife's early death? Was she abused like Lydia Kailap?

I have on file an email from chief paedophile Sir Peter Barter advising that I was to be arrested and my daughters taken into care for child sex abuse. It was the major mistake in his lifetime to send such an email.

Major Bruce Copeland BA BEdSt
(Australian Army retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment