Monday 14 October 2019

FOREIGN LESBIANS SABOTAGE PARENTS

Foreign lesbians regard parents as the enemy who block them from access to their children. There has been a constant stream of advice from lesbians to children about the rights of children. 

Children have the right of association. Any punishment by a parent is child abuse. Children have the right to go where they like and come back when they choose. They have the right not to tell their parents where they have been or when they are coming back.

There has been a regular stream of sabotage in recent years on the matter of child labour. All work by children is deemed to be child labour and child abuse. 

The lesbian activists in recent years seem to be reading from the same fake news in declaring that children have been seen chopping wood, directing traffic, selling in the street and moving furniture.

It is the responsibility of parents to teach children to work and contribute to the family in the home, store or farm. Girls help their mothers in house work and caring for small brothers and sisters. Boys help their father with work around the house.

I lived on a farm as a small boy. At the age of 12, my father suffered his first stroke. I helped my mother to run the farm. That was my responsibility. I was driving a tractor at 12 years old with at least two hours work before I went to school.

I have been a single parent in PNG with two daughters. I did most of the housework at night. I went to market and cooked the food. Then I ran around the streets looking for two small girls. 

They still have the self discipline of a pair of PNG butterflies and are lucky their dad is still with them. I never had them do housework as children. That would be child labour. Haha.

Foreign lesbians in PNG live in luxury apartments and drive around the town seeing children as they whizz by. They want to damage families by convincing children that all their work is child labour. 

They want the kids on the streets to be groomed by paedophiles and taken home. The kids do not have to tell their parents where they had been. That was their right, you know.

There are street kids in the towns of PNG selling cheap goods and begging at traffic lights. Their parents think they are at school. But they prefer to beg money at traffic lights to buy endless streams of cigarettes, Coca Cola and junk food.

Some kids use their money in June valley to buy marijuana cigarettes. Their parents have no idea.

The loneliness and never ending work on the farm gave me the strength to complete two university degrees by correspondence over 14 years and 17 years of Positive Living as founder of AIDS Holistics

I learned not to lift my head until the work was finished. Nothing could stop me, not even a gang of AusAID thug lesbians.

No comments:

Post a Comment