Sunday 6 October 2019

LINDA AND MY SON DIED OF AIDS

My experience with HIV/AIDS death did not grow out of theory. My son Jonathan and his mother died of AIDS in 2002 and 2003 after a horror of AIDS demented suffering by Linda who died at the age of 34 years.

I had been a single father with two small daughters and desperately needed them to have  a mother so that I could go back to work. 


AIDS infection in 1999 was just a fantasy to me. Linda had lived on a farm and said she had not had sex in 6 years. But she worked hard, ate vegetables and fruit and drank clean river water that was the key to Positive Living.

She became pregnant with my son but refused to go to the clinic for any tests. But these were the days before the free distribution of ART. Three weeks after the birth of our beautiful son we were called to the private hospital to be told that Linda was HIV positive.

I looked after her for 3 years and our poor little son died after 2 years of AIDS. He suffered badly with permanent inflamation of the chest. I found from a doctor at POMGH that we had to follow Positive Living that was not widely known in those days. 

That became the goal of my life to tell the story of Positive Living that was being ignored by the criminal AusAID activists who were more interested in paedophile sex and rights of women ad girls.

These people particularly Cox and Watson demanded that I stop any reference to FAMILY and FAITH. I refused so they declared war on me. 

They told the AIDS community to ignore Positive Living as it was a fake message full of errors. I was a violent womanising child molester so they said.

But Linda had been 8 years with HIV infection that she contracted from the man with whom she lived and who went back overseas to die without telling her.

Now she moved from being PLWHIV to PLWHA with massive loss of weight and fear of evil spirits. She believed that an old woman from Samarai was living in a tree near the house as a black bird waiting to kill her.

She believed that highlanders were waiting to kill her. At night she screamed in fear at evil spirits. Family thought I was attacking her.

Linda looked after our son dying in POMGH. Then she died a year later. The criminal AusAID activists spread the word that she was killed by Positive Living. They even told her family that she was being murdered by me. Even today, I would never go out to visit them.

Cox and Watson said that Positive Living was a killer message. Linda died of AIDS dementia without ART as did most of those infected in that decade before arrival of free ART. 

But Positive Living allowed her to live for 11 1/2 years by my calculation. ART distribution started 2 years later which would have been too late for LINDA. Her immune system had sunk too far by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment