Tuesday 21 January 2020

A CARER WITHOUT A WORK PERMIT

When I found that my son and his mother were HIV positive, I gave up my visa and work permit with a business college. I planned to set up a care organization to look after them and to teach AIDS awareness to others. 

I cared for at least 40 people even after my work permit was cancelled. I was supported by Joe Lari of 3 Angels Care. Being a carer gives much practical knowledge particularly on the onset of AIDS dementia.

Over 18 years, I have had two Positive Living websites. The first was with Geocities and attracted 600,000 hits over 5 years. Positive Living with HIV/AIDS was not well known then. 

The present website 2011-2020 has had a more sedate life with almost 300,000 hits. Both websites have cost me about K90,000 which is my contribution to this nation. Not bad for an alien. The AusAID scumbags blocked all funding from the Australian aid vote so I had to go it alone.

Child molester Stewart Watson had AIDS Holistics banned at all levels as punishment for refusing to reject FAMILY and FAITH. On top of that Watson and Cox were telling other paedophiles and care organizations that I was a child molester.

Watson told Immigration and Labour that AIDS Holistics was rejected by the National AIDS Council as a fake organization that promoted a false AIDS message and killed people and never showed he knew anything about HIV/AIDS. He was more focused on LGBT children.

My visa and work permit application were rejected as AIDS Holistics was banned. Watson was not authorised nor qualified to do that. He was an English teacher in Goroka.

Did I then have to leave the country? For four years I was caring for my HIV positive son and his mother. Was I to abandon them? They both died at a time when ART was not available.

Watson and Cox did not care about that. They told Linda's family that she was being murdered by Positive Living. I would not visit the family even now for fear of being cut up with bush knives by her primitive brothers.  Cox and Watson were highly paid AusAID assassins.

Linda died because of a drop in immune system from secretly smoking and not having access to ART that did not come for two years yet. Most HIV infected smokers and boozers died regardless of ART medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment