Saturday 18 January 2020

TELL THE COMMUNITY BUT NOT THE VICTIM

AusAID advisors Watson and Cox told the community that I was sexually abusing children. But they never told me nor the police.

This fake accusation almost had me chopped up by villager men armed with bush knives after a kangaroo court at 3 Angels Care. 

This was attempted murder that failed by a hair's breadth. The provincial care and counselling officer arrived within minutes before the proceedings started. Accusers scattered as she demanded to know what was going on.  All suffered memory loss. Thank you God.

The issue leaked out with the attempted murder at 3 Angels Care. I was falsely accused of abusing a small boy. It was undoubtedly at the orders of the paedophile lobby to shut down the planned Family Positive Living Training Centre. Kill him. I could have died on the basis of no evidence.

Cyber troll and sacked journalist Malum Nalu told the community I had sent filthy emails to expatriate women on a (fake) email bruce copeland65@gmail.com but never told me. 

He carried on the fake message of Cox and Watson about abusing women and girls. He sent filthy emails to two expatriate women with the fake email address that showed Copeland was the culprit. He may have been paedophile.

I did not understand why people were demanding that I take them off my email address list. They were getting Nalu's filthy emails with the fake email address.

On both occasions, I found out by accident through friends. Then the fake information plots fell apart. The trick is to keep the victim in the dark. That can be difficult.

Cox and  Watson did not want to tell the community that AIDS Holistics was banned as punishment for promoting FAMILY and FAITH. That would have raised community anger and rejection of the hidden paedophile agenda.


So they made up a story that the founder was banned for child molesting. They were the child molesters. Cox had a taste for teenage girls. Watson preferred young men and boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment