Monday 6 January 2020

PEACE IN THE FAMILY

Apart from the catastrophe in Australia, there is peace in this family now that the paedophile hate mailers have gone.

I can now settle down to being a loving father and grandfather in this country, promoting the importance of FAMILY and FAITH to the nation.

Apologies are extended to Lydia and Peter for the filthy emails sent in my name by Malum Nalu. It is not right that people should be abused like that with messages in false names.

My younger two year old grand-son calls me Bubu (grandfather) white man. Who taught him to say that? I now settle down with no fear of hateful abuse.

I am saddened to read almost daily reports of young girls being sexually abused by fathers, step-fathers, grand-fathers, uncles, pastors and teachers. AIDS Holistics has always opposed that.

I have been promoting respect for women and girls since arriving in PNG in 1993 as a high school Deputy-Principal. The treatment of girls in high schools was disgraceful and may still be so.

The hate words of the paedophile activists of the UN was pure unprofessional fake news. In my life in Australia and Papua New Guinea, I have devoted my life to family, church, school and health awareness. I reject any fake reports from this country that I have abused people. Prove it scumbags.


In my early years, I usually ended up as Chairman of school boards or kindergarten committees, President or member of Church councils, Secretary of town environment groups and Secretary of the local political party. 

I was known to be fair and committed to progress and peace among members. I drew new members into the work of the committee, promoted gender equality and made all members feel part of the team. That did not happen to me in the PNG HIV/AIDS response.

I found great difficulty in coming to terms with the hatred, bullying, fake news and cruelty of the UN and AusAID advisors in Papua New Guinea. Now they are gone. Positive Living is here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment