Thursday 23 January 2020

SACKING OF ELIZABETH COX FROM AUSAID

In 2002, several months after the arrival of AusAID advisors Cox and Watson, there was a stand-off on promotion of Positive Living and inclusion of FAMILY and FAITH. They claimed that church and family had no place in the National AIDS Campaign.

Then the new team leader Rod Menere arrived and Cox became more friendly. She said that Menere had read the reports on Positive Living and wanted to contract me to write books for AusAID.

She suggested that I come to her apartment every Saturday to download pre-conference papers from the Chiang Mai HIV/AIDS conference and write a book on Positive Living. Great !!

This I did for several weeks while completed chapters were checked and edited by Cox. Her handwriting was all over the drafts in biro. I finished the book and gave the completed copy to Cox.

She undertook to pass the copy to the team leader for acceptance. I waited for a few weeks and then went to check. She told me that the team leader had rejected the book as rubbish.

A week later I went to the team leader's office to find out why he rejected the book. He said he did not know what I was talking about and had never seen a book. 

There was no plan to contract me to write books. Cox was playing tricks. He said he would talk to her.

A week later I went back and he told me that he spoke to Cox who sobbed and told him how frightened she was of the founder of AIDS Holistics. 

He had forced himself into her apartment and demanded use of the computer. He was known to be violent and abusive to women. Why did she let him in week by week without asking the security guards to stop him?

The next day, I went back to the team leader's office with draft chapters of the book covered in annotations by Cox in biro. She had been telling lies to the team leader and me. She was involved in editing the book.

She had no intention of having AusAID publish the book. She would send me away and then put her name as author with FAMILY and FAITH removed. She would sell the book to the UN and AusAID double dipping on her pay.

Her contract was to be renewed but she was not re-engaged because of her fraud and lack of professionalism. She was publishing books to sell to AusAID authorised by herself as Care and Counselling advisor. This was fraud.

She left AusAID undoubtedly blaming the founder of AIDS Holistics and seeking revenge for having her sacked. I was more interested in writing a book on Positive Living.

My friends did not believe her claims that I was a violent child molester. Now she is the adoptions officer for Barnados in Sydney.

I still have a copy of the draft book on file complete with Cox annotations. I can take it to Court if she wants to take legal action for defamation.

Cox could not keep her story straight. She spread the lie that I had broken into her office and stolen the Positive Living file. So I stole the message from a lesbian predator. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment