Saturday 11 January 2020

A HORRIBLE 15 YEARS

In my whole life, I have had confidence in myself to lead and influence other people. 

In the years before I came to PNG. I was a key person in my town as Chairman of school and kindergarten committees, President and member of a Church council, coordinator of a hertiage festival, secretary of an environment group and secretary of the local political branch. 

And I was an army officer leading the training of Australian soldiers for PNG. I had innovated well regarded training packages in the PNGDF at the Joint Services College. I promoted gender equity for female soldiers

Then I arrived in PNG to work as a deputy principal. I promoted writing skills, rhythm phonics, personal development to grade 12 and gender equity for school girls.

After several years of being alone, I met a lovely lady who gave me a son and both were diagnosed as HIV positive. I had found out from a doctor the need to follow Positive Living that was strong in Africa and Thailand and promoted at the Chiangmai HIV/AIDS conference in 2002.

I told the newcoming AusAID advisors Cox and Watson who were not happy that I was promoting FAMILY and FAITH. I was there before them but they blamed me for stealing their job.

They were anti-family and anti-faith and determined to push a gay/lesbian/paedophile agenda by destroying me if necessary. They had attended Chiangmai conference but rejected the Positive Living message.

Within 3 months, I found the community being told that I was a violent womanising child molester. Don't listen to him. The Australian so-called advisors were experts on me without knowing me. They wanted Positive Living silenced to be replaced by NOTHING.

This was supported by paedophile Chief Peter Barter, Father Judas and Malum Nalu. They had their own hidden sexual agendas and total amateurs at AIDS awareness. Barter threatened by email to have me arrested. Nalu called for my deportation.

Now they are all gone except Barter and Nalu who have gone to ground. The last 10 years have brought peace. No more hate messages. 

No official messages to replace the Positive Living message that was fake, full of errors and killed people, according to the AusAID paedophiles.

The Australians were paid $200,000 tax free with apartment and car to say (1) abstain (2) be faithful (3) use a condom (4) no stigma (5) no discrimination (6) all men are violent (7) all women are abused (8) women and girls have rights. This was amateur knowledge.

This advice was as useless as tits on a bull for people suffering from HIV/AIDS and their families. The only practical advice came with Positive Living then and now. 

Our latest focus is on people on ART medication not to smoke or booze. They die regardless as their immune system is still dropping. Remember Peter Momo who died a chain-smoking HIV drunk on ART.

Churches and care groups are now promoting FAMILY and FAITH. Barter ran a children's Christmas party last month. No comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment