Thursday 30 January 2020

WHAT COULD COPELAND POSSIBLY KNOW?

The UN and AusAID scumbag advisors could never come to terms with the reality that the founder of AIDS Holistics had an exponential rise in understanding in HIV/AIDS. 

I was caring for two people dying of AIDS and who taught me lessons on the virus particularly the horrors of AIDS dementia, the loss of protein that made them look like scare-crows and the time-line of decline from HIV to AIDS and death.

The advisors seemed to think that they were being paid $200,000 a year tax free, with apartment and car and he is a voluntary worker on no allowance. How could he possibly know more than we do? He must be making it all up.

There was pressure on The National newspaper to close the column that had lasted for almost 2 years and put Positive Living on the map.

The human body is not difficult to understand with a little biological background.

The advisor response to the weekly column in The National was totally negative. These fools would not know if their arses were on fire. 

They were more concerned with same sex marriage than PNG people dying of the virus.

I did not make mistakes, not even when Cox tried to steal my Positive Living book. My research gave me massive insight to HIV/AIDS. 

For many years, I had been a teacher of high school Biology. I understood the animal and human bodies. I was an effective teacher of physiology.

My father died of hypertension and I learned the basics of blood pressure. My mother died of an aneurism.

I was given massive support by PNG national doctors who felt sorry for the way I was being intimidated and vilified by the AusAID and UN scumbags. 

I was given clinical books with the promise never to reveal their names. They were afraid of being black-banned by the Australian racist clerks. 

The advisors would have made good agents for the Russian KGB ready to report any unguarded word and move to ban the victim to be stripped of all accreditation. PNG doctors kow-towed to Australian clerks with a same-sex agenda.

Most memorable was a clinical book by Professor Jenny Hoy that explained in detail the horrors of gut parasites in the intestines of gay men.

I had enemies among the PNG doctors who may have supported the paedophile agenda or were prepared to betray the nation in exchange for employment on the National HIV/AIDS Response.

Dr Moale Kariko announced to a meeting that Positive Living was an unproven theory. Stupid old bush-kanaka. 

Positive Living was a collection of the health and spiritual messages on the planet. Kariko would have learned many such basics in first year medical school. His opinion was an unproven theory.

Professor Michael Toole was the Head of the Australian commitment and did his best to pass to the community that I was mentally ill and promoting a fake message of health. He should have been disbarred for malpractice.

Sir Peter Barter was head paedophile and Chairman of the AIDS Council and wrote that I was to be deported and daughters taken into care for sexual abuse. What a joke.

Dr Clement Malau opposed Positive Living as the head of the campaign in obedience to the AusAID clerks. 

He was rewarded with a posting to cold rainy Melbourne. Now he is an administrator somewhere. He had found his level.

Keith Jackson of PNG Attitude told his readers that Copeland has no idea whatever about HIV/AIDS. He has been trashing hardworking doctors. 

Are they the ones with the gay and lesbian agenda who trashed the Positive Living message?

No comments:

Post a Comment