Sunday 3 February 2019

CANCER FOUNDATION ON BREAST CANCER

The National 4 February 2019

As a physician, I talk to my patients, family and friends about the importance of making healthy lifestyle choices to reduce their risk of lifestyle diseases.

I make it my business to eat the right kind of food and I exercise on a regular basis.

As an individual, you have the power to reduce the impact of cancer in your life, family and community. It starts with taking the lead and making cancer-smart lifestyle choices.

Protect your future from cancer and other lifestyle diseases. Don’t chew betel nut. Don’t smoke. Reduce alcohol. Eat healthy and exercise regularly.

Dr Luynda Sirigoi - Family and Panel Physician

AIDS Holistics calls the same advice Positive Living. UN and AusAID enemies called it a fake message full of errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment