Thursday 21 February 2019

CHALLENGE TO PAEDOPHILE HATERS

Foreign paedophiles and the national traitors opposed Positive Living and gave out false news about my violence and child abuse. But the matter was never reported to police or immigration. What would happen to their fake news and hate campaign when I was released without charge?

I have watched TV news on African American gay man Jussy Smollett claiming to have been brutally assaulted by two white man who threw bleach on him and tied a rope around his neck. It was a fake report.

We hear on the news today that he is liable to go to prison for 3 years for his fake report that fooled all the media outlets.

What would I do if AusAID and UN Positive Living haters complained that my reports about them are false? I do not have to worry.

There is an avalanche of evidence to support my claim of abuse, violence and attempted murder.

I still have fake email and Google reports claiming that I was (1) a violent child molester and that (2) Positive Living was a fake message full of errors that killed people.

I have an email from paedophile predator Sir Peter Barter advising my arrest to come with my daughters taken into care for sex abuse. He went on to sack Wep Kanawi for supporting family in a statement to the media.

I have text messages from paedophile Geoffrey Nape advising he would take custody of my daughters to protect them from sex abuse from their father. Creep.

There is a series of hate Google reports on file from cyber thug and journalist Malum Nalu telling the nation I was sending obscene hate messages to PNG women and that I should be put in prison.

Then two of his victims Lydia Kailap and Nancy Sullivan (dec) sent Google reports to advise that I was not involved but the victim of a mentally unbalanced cyber bully who stole my email address.

I have witnesses to my bashings at 3 Angels Care and the AIDS building. I was banned from the AIDS building for breaking into offices and stealing the Positive Living message. Haha.

I would expect AusAID and the UN to show records that indicate that AIDS Holistics was never deregistered and that funding was always made available.

I would call on the family of Linda who died of AIDS with our son to show that AusAID criminal advisors visited the family to report that their loved one was being killed by Positive Living that was a fake message.

I may call on doctors who gave secret support in promoting Positive Living with advice and clinical text books. They must remain anonymous and can still be punished by remaining paedophiles.

I have emails from fake cyber bullies. Fake Father Reyne told all my addressees he was praying for God’s grace to forgive me for sex abuse and violence against my family.

Fake Forensic Psychologist of UCLA told all that I had the characteristics of a serial killer.

I have witnesses to my kangaroo court at 3 Angels Care to punish me on a fake accusation of molesting a child.

Village men stood by with bush knives waiting to execute me. I was saved in the nick of time by the Provincial Care and Counselling officer. She was sacked 3 weeks later probably for stopping a planned murder.

I have friends who recall that they were told at a Care Committee meeting by Cox and sex abuser Father Jude that I was violent and abusive and banned from being a member of the Committee.

My daughters still remember the violence against me at 3 Angels Care at the hands of PLWHA thugs and their street husbands living with them. They recall the kangaroo court and bashings in the street. Jude molested young HIV positive women at his care centre at 16 mile.

I will call on the housing body NHC to explain how I was evicted from a duplex at 5 Mile for running a brothel, even though the rent was up to date. It had been the AIDS Holistics clinic for 5 years. The lawyer was Bomal Gonapa who was the leading NHC paedophile.

AIDS Council media officer Margaret Munjin will explain why she advised the President of the St Peters Parish Council Michael Varapik that Positive Living was false and being promoted by a violent child molester. Michael did not believe her.

Mr Smollett of USA, you can go to prison for fake news not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment