Monday 11 February 2019

MAGISTRATE: FAMILY ACT FAVOURS WOMEN

The National 12 February 2019

Today, Lady Winifred Kamit made a media statement declaring that the magistrate was in error in claiming the bias of the law. She would never have experienced the violence and abuse to men by tricky wives. Foreign activists are teaching dishonesty to women and girls.

The Family Protection Act is very biased towards women, says a District Court Magistrate in Mt Hagen.

He said the new law must be seen to protect everyone including the plaintiff and defendant. He said the new law destroys the family.

Comment: It may be that the new law was based on the fake news put out by the foreign lesbians that all men are violent and all women and girls are abused. 

There are men being abused by wives who bash them and then run to the police for protection if the man defends himself.

There will be women who hide behind the safety of the new law to go out at night, not look after their children, spend family money on beer, cigarettes and home brew, find relationships with men, bash their husbands and gamble.

I recall the days when I was being bashed by my daughters’ mother. I went to a  welfare officer and told her of what was happening. Her name was Guise.

I went to Court and Guise came with me accompanied by my daughters’ mother.

I was amazed to hear the advice of the welfare officer to the Magistrate that custody of the children should go to the mother. This smart-arse welfare officer did not believe a word that I had told her. I did not ever go back to her. 

I was given custody in National Court and this has remained.

No comments:

Post a Comment