Monday 4 February 2019

PAEDOPHILES ON THE KOKODA TRACK

I have been a trek leader on Kokoda since 2008 and took part in 15 treks. I briefed the trekkers on the Kokoda campaign of the Australians against the Japanese in 1942.

All treks were strenuous but the Australian trekkers were usually very pleasant. As an expatriate Australian I found the Aussie friendship and humour to be a welcome break.

There were two really bad treks, one spoiled by a thug old man who was a builder from Walgett and regarded himself as an expert on war history and criticized all my briefings. He was a bully who had never been to war. He spoiled the trek for everyone with his half-witted son-in-law.

He objected strongly to my description of the lead up to war from the Great Depression, the Japanese invasion of Manchuria and the oil embargo against Japan that led to the attack on British destroyers off Malaya and the attack on Pearl Harbour. That’s history.

He said he just wanted to hear about dead Japs. He claimed the only good Jap was a dead Jap.

The worst trek of all was made up of about 8 gay and paedophile men. They spent all their time on the trek talking about sex. I found that a mockery of the sacrifice of soldiers.

One man wanted to have sex with me at night but I politely told him I would punch his lights out if he laid a hand on me.

One night as they sat around the camp fire, the older paedophile from Forbes told the group of how he had sex with a 14 year old sex worker in Sydney.

All wanted to get back to Port Moresby to book into a hotel and have sex with PNG kids. At the end of the trek I walked away from them without saying goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment