Wednesday 29 July 2020

COVID 19 IN PORT MORESBY

123,000 PNG hits as of this morning

After a period of quiet, there has been a surge of the virus in Port Moresby. A state of emergency (SOE) has been declared with citizens required to wear face masks in the street, in taxis and public motor vehicles.

There have been several potential hot spots declared one being Morata beside where I live. I am afraid for the community, my family and me. I suffer from prostate cancer that is one of the pre-existing illnesses that can bring death. I may not survive. Let us hope it is the form Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).

If I die, I fear the future for my two daughters and their children. I am the money earner who provides food and other living expenses. I worry for my family in Australia.

Still, if I should die I will be proud of what has been achieved by AIDS Holistics in showing the way to living with HIV/AIDS, regardless of the hate campaign of the foreign paedophiles of UN and AusAID who claimed that fruit and vegetables killed people. Haha.

Could you imagine a person collapsing and dying after eating an apple, a slice of pineapple or an orange? What about a carrot or broccoli? Was the victim killed by deadly and toxic vitamins? 

The advisors of AusAID and UN were all unqualified and corrupt. They were prepared to pass fake news to dying people.

Much of the message also applies to COVID-19 as well especially the daily consumption of fruit and vegetables to strengthen the immune system with the drinking of clean water and exercise to reduce obesity. Obesity kills. Obesity promotes prostate cancer. (The National 30 July 2020 P11) which can be reduced by fruit and vegetables.

If I should die, I hope that the AIDS Holistics message stays strong in PNG and other countries. Remember the following:

HIV/AIDS:  (1) family (2) friends (3) faith (4) clean water (5) exercise (6) removal of obesity (7) fruit and vegetables to strengthen the immune system (8) early diagnosis (9) early antiretroviral ART medication and (10) no default of medication.

COVID 19 (1) healthy living with reduced pre-existing infections (2) cleanliness (3) healthy diet including fruit and vegetables to strengthen the immune system (4) exercise (5) reduced obesity that will kill with the virus and (6) social distancing.

I fear for the people of Morauta and Waigani who (1) crowd on to Public Motor Vehicles (2) sit together on the road side waiting for transport, (4) sit in a circle playing cards that can transmit the virus from person to person through money and cards and (5) hug the children of other people. Complacency is rife.

There is a rumour that PNG can not have the virus because of heat and the black skin of the citizens. Famous last words.

No comments:

Post a Comment