Tuesday 7 July 2020

PREDATOR NAPE AND GROUP SEX

Having taken my first daughter at 14 years old and raping her every day, he then planned to arrange group sex by which he raped my two daughters - 14 and 13 years old.

He planned to have sex with both and then both to have sex with him. He used to wait for my second daughter at Gerehu High after school. That stopped after I too was waiting for him. He had denied coming to pick my second daughter up.

He claimed he wanted my second daughter as his number two wife. I took her to Lae and put her in Busu High School grade 10.

Nape went out of his brain and demanded I return his second wife to him. She never came and he died about 3 weeks later. We stayed in Lae.

Nape and I could have ended up with real violence if he was not careful. He thought the daughters of a white man were easy bait.

No comments:

Post a Comment