Thursday 2 July 2020

TESTIMONY OF YALDIYE NAPE TO POLICE WITH LAWYER

121,000  PNG hits as of this afternoon - all focused on Nape and Barter corruption.

Yaldiye told the police in an interview that he stopped allowance to my daughter and admitted to kicking her and her Nape sons on to the street. 

He said he did not trust her to give her money. He said he would have given the money to her father as he trusted him. Liar.

Napes are not trusted even to pay company or personal tax. Yaldiye is what we call a psychopath who can move to massive fury over nothing and seek to give fear and violence to others.

Is that why Yaldiye kicked me out on the street?  I was bashed by a security guard and a Nape son with all my goods thrown out on the street too. A 26 year old thug kicking out a 74 year old man who came to help his daughter who was being denied her allowance with starving and sick sons.

I will be bashed if I ever entered Paedophile Palace again. Now Yaldiye says he trusts the father. He says that Rachael was never his father's wife but his girl friend. The father brutally raped her daily over 8 years. She would not leave when she gave birth.

We have suffered and starved on the streets while my money went not in food but in the rent of a room. We eat biscuits and drink coffee. I came from Lae and gave up my source of income.

Yaldiye threw out two small boys my daughter gave birth to after Nape rape. Yaldiye wants them removed, if possible with mother and boys dead. No bride or child payment means they belong to me.

I understand now that the abuse , rape and intimidation have affected her to this day. She needs help to look after her sons. Her mother has come back to care for the boys.

Scumbag Yaldiye now tells Rachael that she was not his father's wife but his girl friend. He stole her when she was 14 years old and raped her daily until he died when she was 18 years old.

Rachael is no longer living with the Napes and feels free to tell her father what she had hidden up to that time. At the funeral in Port Moresby, she was terrified to hear Yaldiye address a group of Chimbus and tell them that Rachael killed Nape.

But Yaldiye was the one who refused to take his father to hospital despite pleas. He admitted him three days before he died. He gave him unidentified medicine. This could be taken as deliberate murder.

Having Rachael killed would be a second murder to cover-up his crime. He was punishing his father for lies about his mother who was long dead unknown to her children including Yaldiye.

A brave Chimbu warrior came to Rachael and said there would be no punishment during the funeral but she would pay for her murder. Rachael was horrified that Yaldiye would spread such a false statement when he appeared to be his father's killer.

Rachael went with the coffin to Kundiawa. I went too not to honour Nape but to protect my daughter. I listened to rubbish in a speech from Kerenga Kua on how Nape was a great man.

Rachael told me to go back to Port Moresby as she was not happy I was there. I argued but went back by bus. Today she told me she was protecting me from violent Chimbus. She might die but she did not want me to die too.

I am the father that scumbags Nape, Sir Peter Barter and the AusAID paedophiles claimed was molesting my daughters. In Kundiawa my daughter was protecting me.

Yaldiye says he wants to take the boys with him to town. In your dreams arsehole. They will probably disappear to end up in Chimbu. No psychopaths allowed in the Copeland family.

After the visit to the Waigani Family Violence unit today with Yaldiye and his lawyer, he sent a text reminding my daughter that he is her step-son. Hahaha.

He is the only step son I have heard of who has tried to have his step-mother killed on a fake accusation. Sorry she is Nape's girlfriend. Rachael did not answer his text. They will meet again at Welfare.

No comments:

Post a Comment