Wednesday 1 July 2020

THREAT OF CYBERCRIME CHARGE

I have been threatened with a charge of cybercrime. I have responded over several years to a hate campaign waged by the AusAID and UN paedophiles, Jeffrey Nape who stole my daughter and paedophile Sir Peter Barter who threatened me with prison for child abuse. 

Let Yaldiye Nape seek a Court response. He would not dare. He has been playing tricks to lead all suspicion away from him on the death of his father. My daughter has been the main victim. The brave Chimbu thugs threatened her with death if her sons died on the street.

I have fought my way through all of that making all the attackers afraid to move a hair in response. In many ways I would welcome being charged with cybercrime but the attackers will come out worse.

I have kept evidence in a file for many years. This would be a great opportunity to clean out the garbage.

What about the cybercrime directed against me by haters trying to destroy the Positive Living message?

There was journalist Malum Nalu who posted to all that I sent abusive and filthy emails to PNG women. He was sacked by The National.

He sent an email to an expatriate woman married to a PNG man telling her she was a black cock whore. It was sent by an email Bruce Copeland65@gmailcom. But it all fell apart.

What about paedophile Sir Peter Barter who sent emails to threaten prison and my children taken into care. Are top business men exempt from prosecution? He had sex with boys in Madang at his hotel and on his cruise ship. I have two witnesses who as young men have long memories.

What about criminal and paedophile Jeffrey Nape who claimed I was sexually abusing my daughters. The paedophiles all had the same story.

Nape stole my elder daughter when I was dangerously ill and had sex with her every day even when she was cooking. He took her when she was 14 years old. But he was exempt as parliamentary speaker.

What about Watson and Cox of AusAID who told the nation I was a violent womaniser and child abuser? My nutrition advice of Fruit and Vegetables killed people. Did their Australian citizenship make them exempt?


No comments:

Post a Comment