Wednesday 22 July 2020

STEALING A WHITE MAN'S DAUGHTER

I have respect for PNG men. I reserve the term nigger for any creep who abuses women. Nape was one such man. Imagine parliament relying on Nape to make decisions as Speaker.

I have two lovely daughters who were teenagers 10 years ago. My elder was taken by traffickers Susan and Bobby and paraded to Jeffrey Nape and William Duma who both wanted a baby wife.

While dangerously ill in ICU at Port Moresby General Hospital, I had no idea that my elder daughter was being raped by Nape in a hotel room. He had the soul of a rutting street dog. He tricked a 14 year old girl.

It is easy to steal the child of a white man as he does not have the backing of a tribe of brave warriors who would arrive to take the child back armed with spears and bush knives. 

The Tirokave men of Morauta were a mob of drunken wimps who would be terrified to confront the Chimbu warriors of Paedophile Palace.

I could not take violent action against Jeffrey Nape the paedophile speaker of Parliament. If I had carved him up with a bush knife, I would have been killed by Chimbus or go to prison.

That would mean there was no one to look after my two teenage mixed race daughters who would be easy prey of any nigger paedophile who wanted them.

Nape had enemies. He would not stop his vehicle at his gate for fear of being attacked. Perhaps he was afraid of me waiting to confront him at the gate. He had that right.

The gate had to be opened for him to speed through in and out without stopping. He hid himself in Paedophile Palace of Pitpit Street, Waigani.

No comments:

Post a Comment