Sunday 11 October 2020

BOOZE, VIOLENCE AND SEX AT 3 ANGELS CARE

THIS IS A RECORD FOR FUTURE YEARS OF EVENTS THAT MUST NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. ROGUE ACTIVISTS MUST NEVER BE ALLOWED TO RETURN TO PNG.

After caring for people all my life, I came to PNG and ended up with a son and his mother infected with the HIV  virus. I assumed I was infected too but was not. A doctor at POMGH told me about Positive Living focused on FAMILY and FAITH.

On informing my new AusAID friends Elizabeth Cox and Stewart Watson, I was shocked that they rejected the message and demanded that I remove FAMILY and FAITH from the message. I did not know why.

It was even more shocking to find that they were telling the community that Positive Living was a fake message full of errors. They never discussed the reasons with me. Cox started telling the community that I was a violent child molester. But she did not even know me personally.

Cox and Watson were contracted by AusAID when they were English teachers and did not have any knowledge of HIV/AIDS So they attacked the messenger rather than the message. Their primary qualification was to be gay, lesbian and paedophile..

The hate message went out far at the hands of what I came to know as the paedophile lobby. It was spread by paedophiles in the National AIDS Council, Department of Health, UN, Burnet, AusAID and Madang Resort.

They knew nothing about HIV/AIDS and spread throughout the community that FRUIT and VEGETABLES killed people. Haha. My family lived on this food all my life. There was always fruit in my school lunch box.

I came to understand that HIV attacks the CD4 cells and weakens the immune system.. The patient slowly dies without ART medication. Fruit and vegetables produce nutrients that slow the decline of the immune system and adds 1-3 years of life with the hope that ART was on its way.

AIDS Holistics was the only source of such information. The AusAID paedophiles spread their news about condoms when we koap, violence of men and abuse of women. They gave no help to people suffering from HIV infection. Our message had to be stopped.

During this time, I was having problems with a hate campaign on email and fake messages sent by the paedophile lobby.

Joe Lari came to my rescue. Positive Living was a key to the Seventh Day Adventists. He encouraged me to continue. We planned to set up a Positive Living Training Centre at Joe's care centre at Boroko. 

But though he received funding from AusAID, he was not to know that PLWHA had infiltrated the centre to block the Positive Living message. 

The infiltrators included Momo, Elaripe and Marabe. They turned this church centre into a booze house with empty cartons of beer thrown into the back yard. Street men came for sex. This was never a Positive Living centre due to deliberate sabotage.

These people used to place total blame on FAMILY. But the truth was that they had been rejected by their families not with STIGMA and DISCRIMINATION but because of their violence, lack of respect, boozing and sex. They behaved in the same way at 3 Angels Care. They acted like wild dogs.

Joe asked me to come as caretaker. I suffered violence at the hands of Momo who ordered me to leave as he was the boss appointed by AusAID. In his dreams.

All the HIV+ women brought street men into the centre to live with them for sex despite their being HIV +. They encouraged the men to bash the caretaker who they said was a child molester.

The first attack on me came in the centre bathroom. My daughters were afraid to go to shower with street men coming and going. I too was concerned so I sat inside on a bench and waited for them. They were only 6 and 5 years old.

Suddenly the door burst open with Peter Momo and the HIV+ women shouting they had caught me molesting my daughters. Momo grabbed my daughters and announced he would take them to the police and have me arrested.

I went to my room and came back with an iron rod. I told Momo to step away from my daughters or I would start smashing knee caps. Momo and the women left the bathroom.

But Momo did not forget. Four weeks later, he claimed he caught me molesting the 9 year old son of Marabe. He thought I was a gay paedophile. This boy slept in the room with his mother while men came and went for sex with the mother.

Momo called a kangaroo court and invited village men from the squatter settlement to attend with bush knives to execute the caretaker once Judge and Jury Momo delivered his verdict.

But it all came to an end when the door opened to the Provincial Care and Counselling advisor who demanded to know what was going on. The village men were told to leave. All accusers including Momo suddenly had instant memory loss and slunk off to their rooms. It was all vicious fantasy.

But the centre closed about two weeks later when violent street boy Jay was locked out by Elaripe and smashed the door down with an axe. He was drunk and upset that his family told him he was HIV+ after sex with Elaripe. What did the fool expect? That was the end as far as the owner was concerned.

All were evicted including the caretaker in spite of threats from the PLWHA scumbags to burn the centre down. This is gratitude for months of free accommodation and food.

On the last day, Momo arrived at the centre with a thug holding a long knife who told me to expect this knife in the back in the street as punishment for making Momo homeless. Haha He had been kicked out by his family for drunken violence. 

He is now dead through chain smoking and boozing that destroyed his immune system despite his ART medication. He was probably drunk so often that he forgot to take his medication.

The lesson to all this is not to give free accommodation and food to PLWHA who will probably abuse the privilege. If they are not with family, there may be a problem that is not the fault of the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment