Monday 12 October 2020

WORKING WITH JOE LARI OF 3 ANGELS CARE

I worked with Joe Lari for over 3 years at a time when the AusAID paedophiles were putting massive pressure on me to shut down the Positive Living message. I had refused and was being vilified as a violent child molester.

Joe brought peace and sense to Positive Living and showed me the message of the Seventh Day Adventists on FAMILY living and eating healthy food. 

He gave me a book by Jethro Kloss on the importance of fruit and vegetables long held by his church. 

There was stress on lean meat that included chicken and fish. He showed me the quotes from Scripture and suggested the name of our care group - AIDS Holistics.

We came to SDA churches and talked after the service on family living. Joe was a good man but with a few strange quirks. 

He claimed he had found a cure for HIV infection and produced bottles of pink fluid and people who he claimed he had cured. The concoction had no effect whatever on Linda.

I am sorry but I did not believe his claim in the least but in the overall balance preferred to shrug off his so-called cure. He had more to offer than that. He did not charge money.

Joe had been adopted by the Loko family and was proud that this gave him status. He worked in the insurance company in Boroko. 

His wife owned a large building in East Boroko which Joe used for a care centre he named 3 Angels Care. This caused a massive down turn in his HIV/AIDS care over 12 months.

Joe was basically foolish and a sucker in the hands of rogues. He had no idea of running a care centre and allowed a group of PLWHA scumbags to hy-jack his centre and claim over 12 months that the centre belonged to them.

The problem increased when he joined forces with AIDS Holistics as the AusAID paedophiles objected strongly to the plan to set up a Positive Living Training Centre for families. 

They planned to remove the caretaker on the false claim that he molested children. This was originally started by AusAID lesbian predator Elizabeth Cox who molested teenage girls.

The PLWHA staying there claimed that they alone had the right to live there. They threatened that the centre would be burned down if they had to leave. All were homeless having been rejected by family for boozing, sex and violence.

They set up 3 Angels Care as a sex shop where they boozed and treated people with violence. Margaret Marabe had a long bladed knife that she intimidated people with and had sex at night with men. Joe Lari was the owner of a low class brothel and boozer.

He had asked me to work as care taker at 3 Angels Care. I moved in with my two small daughters which was a bad mistake. Joe Lari was setting me up to bear the hail of violence and hatred that came from the PLWHA scumbags.

Already the AusAID paedophiles were attacking me and spreading that I molested girls and killed people through Positive Living. 

I was bashed at least once a week by the street men who came for sex and lived with the HIV+ women. They ate free food funded by the Australian taxpayers.

Joe never came near the centre and allowed me to suffer all the violence. With the threat to burn the centre down, Joe changed his tune. 

He gave the PLWHA the idea that boozing, sex and violence were OK. He laid the blame on his caretaker whom he had asked to help him. This was ultimate betrayal. His wife brought the food every day. Joe kept away.

I was planning to leave especially when the white trash AusAID paedophiles cut off the funding. I ended up funding food, power and water out of my own pocket. The Positive Living Training Centre was being crushed.

The centre was closed when Jay the drunken and violent lover of Elaripe had smashed the door down with an axe after being locked out. Joe probably realised that the centre was spiralling out of control. We were all evicted before the centre was burned down.

Joe and I never spoke again. After being denied an inheritance by the Loko family, he left his insurance job and moved to work in Lihir. He died of a stroke about 8 years ago. His wife died a year later.

That was the last time I would allow myself to be a victim of AusAID and PLWHA scumbags. This website has a much more positive reach in the nation. Positive Living has not missed a beat in all those years.

No comments:

Post a Comment