Thursday 15 October 2020

NEVER FELT SO IMPORTANT IN ALL MY LIFE

Never before had people wanted me in prison, deported or dead. I am still here and several attackers included child molesters from AusAID and UN. 

They wanted to force a gay, lesbian and paedophile agenda into the country and objected to our Positive Living focus on FAMILY and FAITH.

These child molesters wanted complete freedom to molest children. Elizabeth Cox accused me of molesting daughters but was a molester of teenage girls. Stewart Watson did the same but was a gay paedophile molesting young men and boys. I know of two young men who will come to Court.

Sir Peter Barter molested boys in Madang but advised me by email that I was to be arrested and my daughters taken into care. Jeffrey Nape accused me of molesting my daughters. But when I was in hospital, he took my elder daughter and raped her from 15 years old.

Perhaps they thought that as a single expatriate in country, I would be unable to respond to them with wantoks. But they never counted on internet. I never give up.

The AusAID child molesters wanted to push a gay, lesbian and paedophile legislation through parliament after the 23 reserve seats for women in 2011. Dame Carol Kidu was intimidated into support. It failed thanks to the large number of Seventh Day Adventist members of parliament.

After I joined forces with Joe Lari, the AusAID paedophiles conspired to take 3 Angels Care from him to give to the PLWHA thugs Momo, Elaripe and Marabe. AusAID stopped funding until the Positive Living message was crushed and the Positive Living Training Centre blocked.

When I joined as caretaker, opposition became vicious with violence and fake accusations against me for molesting children with no witness reports. It was all vicious fantasy. 

Momo saw himself as a clever operator until he died when his immune system collapsed from chain smoking and boozing. I warned him of the dangers which he ignored.

I had been dragged to a kangaroo court with no witnesses or victim but presided over by Momo. I was innocent but to be executed by village men with bush knives. I was rescued by the grace of God.

But it all failed when the violent and drunken street husband of Elaripe smashed her door down with an axe to kill her for making him HIV positive. 

She had told police she wanted his protection from the violent caretaker as Jay was kind and gentle. Sorry but he was a vicious drunken thug who bashed Elaripe every week.

I did not intervene in the drunken axe attack as Elaripe would probably tell police that loving caring Jay was protecting her from the violent caretaker. Once bitten twice shy.

Already she had killed her HIV positive husband Max by abandoning him. Then she did her best to have the caretaker killed on fake accusations of child abuse. Now a street man claims to have been infected by sex with Elaripe.

Violent Jay used to bash her every week whenever he thought he was HIV+. Elaripe never used a condom with men though she was HIV positive. She hid this from the police by claiming she was bashed by the caretaker. Perhaps Jay was raping her with violence.

The centre was closed and tenants evicted by Joe Lari. It was supposed to be a Positive Living centre for families not a brothel or haus pamuk and booze shop. 

The thugs thought the centre was given to them by the AusAID paedophiles. That is why they abused as they did. They treated the centre like home and were kicked out of here too.

The women at 3 Angels Care surrounded the centre with street men who had sex with them despite HIV+ status and carried out violence against the caretaker. Positive Living remains intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment