Wednesday 9 November 2011

VICTIM OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

I came to PNG after a marriage break-down in Australia and decided to set up a company that needed a national director. I started a relationship with a PNG woman who was kind and sweet. She gave me two daughters who are the light of my life today.

FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING - AIDS HOLISTICS: MY DAUGHTERS HAVE A GOOD LIFE
familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/.../my-daughters-have-good-life.h...Cached
13 Aug 2011 – The family Positive Living message is a world message based on family love and
caring. It has become the message of the churches. My email ...

My daughters' mother  is no longer with us. She turned out to be the most violent, jealous, hateful and stupid woman I have ever met. She decided after 6 months with me that I was a womaniser to be controlled with blinding hateful violence.

I had started a company which she worked to destroy. Two secretaries left in fear after a month with her accusations that they were having sex with their boss. After 6 months, she destroyed the company files.

But then there was the domestic violence and destruction. My vehicle was destroyed by sugar in the petrol and windows smashed. She would hit me with rocks and stab me with knives.

If I were 20 minutes late from work, it was because I was having sex with some woman. No food would be ready as I would be told to have one of my prostitute girl friends cook for me. So too my clothes would not be washed or ironed.

In all the violence, she would run to her uncles claiming to be the victim of domestic violence. They would come to the house to bash me. Great trick.

But we lasted only two years. The company collapsed and I took her to Court for the custody of my daughters. Her claims of violence and womanising were not proven in Court. I was given custody.

Some years later I was working with Joe Lari of 3 Angels Care helping people living with HIV/AIDS.

The report came to me that the same judge who gave custody of my daughters was speaking at the pulpit in the Hohola Seventh Day Adventist Church.

He told the congregation that they should be 7 Day Christians like Joe Lari and Bruce Copeland. So much for being a violent child abusing womaniser as the AusAID lesbians were spreading in the community.

I feel a fool to be describing all this domestic violence to you. So I can imagine how many men will hide what is happening to them at the hands of women.

I had plans to be running a successful business and bringing my youngest son from Australia but that all died. I am getting too old now.

In the last year, this lady dumped her next child at my house and did not come back. I am not the father but I do not want to punish this little girl for the sins of her mother. She lives with her half sisters.

familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/2011/.../not-good-role-model.htm...Cached
12 Oct 2011 – NOT A GOOD ROLE MODEL. A friend has told me that I am no longer
an .... FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING - AIDS HOLISTICS: NOT A GOOD ROLE . ...

No comments:

Post a Comment