Wednesday 12 October 2011

NOT A GOOD ROLE MODEL

A friend has told me that I am no longer an Australian but have taken the PNG side on HIV/AIDS family awareness and Outcome Based Education against Australian advisors.

He said he has lived near me for 9 years in Port Moresby and knows me to be a caring father of two daughters who are growing up to be strong young women. He said he hopes my grave will be in Port Moresby, the country I have adopted.

FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING - AIDS HOLISTICS: MY DAUGHTERS HAVE A GOOD LIFE
13 Aug 2011 ... My daughters have a rich life. They have a far more interesting life than I had
on a ... Posted by HIV/AIDS: FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING at 14:47 ...
familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/.../my-daughters-have-good-life.html

- Cached - Similar

His words made me sad as I also have an Australian family I have not seen in such a long time. On arriving in this country in 1993 on my second long term stay, I had planned to put my broken marriage behind me and start a new life.

My plan was to return regularly to my children in Australia after setting up a training company. But that was not to happen.  HIV/AIDS put a stop even to my plans for a business.

In 2002, my work permit and visa were blocked by Australian advisors by having AIDS Holistics banned through AusAID and the UN. That still remains.

They wanted to kill the family and faith message. Failing that they wanted the founder of AIDS Holistics killed. The truth protects me.

FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING - AIDS HOLISTICS: MESSAGE TO HEAD ...
10 Aug 2011 ... MESSAGE TO HEAD UNAIDS PACIFIC. Watson, you were the deputy-team
leader of the AusAID team in 2001. You were gay and worked with ...

familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/.../message-to-head-unaids-pacific.html

FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING - AIDS HOLISTICS: A PLOT TO MURDER
23 May 2011 ... A PLOT TO MURDER. The Positive Living message started in
2001 with ... lesbians did not want a Family Positive Living centre to be set up. ...
familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/2011/05/plot-to-murder.html - Cached - Similar

FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING - AIDS HOLISTICS: NATIONS: KICK OUT UNAIDS
30 Aug 2011 ... FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING - AIDS HOLISTICS: LET US CHECK OUT
UNAIDS ... What if one nation decided to kick out UNAIDS for failure to carry out ...
familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/.../nations-kick-out-unaids.html - Cached - Similar

The anti-family message is very strong in AusAID and UN. A sure sign is that there is no report whatever in AusAID or the UN that sets out the family message of Positive Living.

If an Australian High Commissioner started a family approach to HIV/AIDS, gays and lesbians of Foreign Affairs and AusAID in Canberra would have him removed immediately, never to represent Australia again. Sadly there is a fine line between diplomacy and cowardice. Great neighbours.

My children in Australia are angry with me, particularly my younger son who is moderately disabled. I dream about them every night but they are teenagers in my dreams. I even dream about a good life with their mother.

Now my Australian children are all in late 30s. I can no longer leave this country because of two lovely PNG daughters. If I die tomorrow, they would be on the street. I have to live.

FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING - AIDS HOLISTICS: EDUCATION OF MY ...
8 Sep 2011 ... My two daughters went through high school in Victoria, Australia. The elder
daughter wanted to be a doctor. So she completed the top stream ...

familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/.../education-of-my-daughters.html - Cached - Similar

I feel a hypocrite every time I write on this blog about rights and responsibilities of family. It would be different if I could make a change. I think my grave will be in Papua New Guinea. I have always been a family man but it all changed with a false step almost 20 years ago. I chose flight rather than fight.

I have come to terms with all this by a focus on a family Positive Living message. I do not justify anything. My life has been devoted to helping people.

FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING - AIDS HOLISTICS: MARRIAGE IN SCRIPTURE
19 Jul 2011 ... MARRIAGE IN SCRIPTURE. Dag Heward-Mills MODEL MARRIAGE ....
THESE ARE GOD WORDS. Posted by HIV/AIDS: FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING at 16:58 ...
familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/2011/.../marriage-in-scripture.html - Cached - Similar


Young people and those not so young must know that a marriage break-up should be the last resort.

FAMILY POSITIVE LIVING - AIDS HOLISTICS: NOT A GOOD ROLE ...
21 hours ago ... A friend has told me that I am no longer an Australian but have taken
the PNG side on HIV/AIDS family awareness and Outcome Based ...
familypositiveliving.blogspot.com/2011/10/not-good-role-model.html - Similar

No comments:

Post a Comment