Saturday 9 November 2019

AIDS HOLISTICS HAS MANY FRIENDS

Ours is a health awareness website and does not attract a fraction of the hits of celebrity websites supported by Twitter and Facebook. But we do have regular readers particularly from Papua New Guinea who open our site every week, year in year out. We have credibility.

AIDS Holistics has many friends over the world. Most come from Papua New Guinea and number 103,000 hits in this country. We have friends from all walks of life including doctors and politicians.

Our suffering is well known. But as one politician told us, this is a fight only between Australians. But several PNG politicians quietly protected us from the sidelines. No one of importance sees me as a violent womanising child abuser. That is foreign paedophile crap.

Our care centre was blocked by AusAID Watson and Cox but we worked on without a work permit and put Positive Living on the map through our column in The National over 2 years. We know much more now. Where would PNG be now if we had been deported and the Australian paedophiles had taken control?


If I had been allowed to live and contribute as a normal person, I would be a citizen by now.  The scumbag AusAID advisors thought they would have me deported and kill the Positive Living message. But we kept bouncing back and naming names.

A blind eye has been turned on our situation for many years. We have overseen a quiet revolution and the scumbags have gone. Perhaps the Government knew what was going on. 

I was once told at a high level that I was not seen as an enemy of this country. I have been told I have a white skin and a PNG soul.

I have spent over K100,000 in promoting Positive Living over 15 years on website. Sometimes I wish I would be made an honorary PNG citizen. Several politicians have said they want to do this. I can not afford the K15000 fee. I am retired and unemployed and live on my Australian pension.

From early times, we had been quietly sending the AusAID Burnet hate mail to Australian politicians including then Prime Minister Kevan Rudd. 

Professor Toole would be shocked. He just quietly disappeared as have Stewart Watson and Elizabeth Cox. Toole looked after breast feeding mothers for a time then disappeared.

Large numbers of corrupt Australians were moved out some years ago and never came back. They were involved mainly in homosexual cronyism and ripping off Australian boomerang aid.

I have been called an international spy. Perhaps I was spying for the Australian and PNG governments. I lived in poverty and did not even drive a  car then or now.

It is certain that this website is regularly viewed by the intelligence organizations of Australia, PNG, USA, Russia and China to monitor the corruption of Australian aid in the Pacific. It may account for the hospital ships from other countries and volunteer doctors.

There is an addressee that posts hits on our website named "undisclosed region". The main hits to this website are Papua New Guinea 103,000, USA 27,500, Russia 26,000 and Australia 12,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment