Wednesday 20 November 2019

LAST BLAST ON CHILD ABUSE

In recent days, I have asked my two daughters aged 22 and 21 years about the accusations that have humiliated their father that he had been sexually molesting them since childhood. 

I had shielded them from the hideous lies as they grew up, bore the brunt of the hate and gave my daughters a normal and loving family lifestyle. 

Welfare officers Betty Billy and Lita Mugugia knew we were a loving family and even helped me get custody in National Court. 

My daughters' mother was a hateful and jealous woman who left us and took my younger daughter with her. She gave her away to her uncle but my daughter came back when I had the uncle put in the cells. I then took action in National Court for custody.

It was unusual for a man to be given custody. The scumbag activists of AusAID had their own scam story to tell but never came near Welfare. 

They never attended National Court to reveal what they knew about my so-called child abuse. They had no evidence and no police reports. Welfare would have eaten them alive for their perjury. 

Cox had started to distance herself from Welfare once she knew that Betty and Lita were supporting me and my family. Cox never once discussed my family with Welfare.

Fake news was put out by lesbian paedophile Cox, Head of Burnet Professor Melina Tool, paedophile hotel owner Sir Peter Barter and rogue journalist Malum Nalu. They can all blame Cox for starting the spread of fake news. HaHa.

They spread the message throughout the paedophile community in their effort to remove the Positive Living message with its focus on FAMILY and FAITH.

Both daughters have recently said that abuse never happened. They were never molested by their father. I had never even seen them naked from about 4 years old. As a single parent, I washed and dressed them.

One daughter expressed  a plan to break the face of Elizabeth Cox if she met her in the future for damaging our family in her effort to take my daughters into lesbian care. 

Cox is now the adoptions officer for Barnados in Sydney. That is like putting a wolf among the lambs. Is Barnados sexually corrupt?

Never in all the years of hate news had my daughters ever been interviewed by any of the police or scumbag activists. It was just a fake news fantasy designed to destroy a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment