Sunday 24 November 2019

AUSAID ASSASSINATION PLAN

I have been involved with Papua New Guinea since 1975 when I arrived as an Australian Army officer to serve at the Joint Services College in Lae.

I conducted courses on planning, decision making and human rights. There was considerable domestic violence in the PNGDF and I addressed the issues in class.

Many officer cadets had a disgraceful attitude to women particularly girl friends, wives and fellow soldiers. One cadet declared he would never salute a female officer.

I promoted gender awareness on the PNG familiarization courses for Australian officers and soldiers at the RAAF School of Languages 1978-1992 and was awarded the PNG 10 Year Independence Medal for services to the PNGDF.

On retirement from the Australian Army in the rank of Major, I returned to PNG as a teacher in the Department of Education.

As Deputy Principal at Dregerhafen, I found myself in the worst school of my life. Boys treated girls like dogs !!

Girls were banned from watching TV at night when one was raped. This was the directive of the half-witted principal Bernard Nou.

There was no thought of a TV in the girls' dormitory. Girls were punished while the boys sat back and watched movies. Gender inequality at large !!

I raised the subject of gender equality on assembly at regular intervals. Boys would never allow girls to nominate as school captain.  There would be violence and intimidation if they did. So too at Bumayong High School.

Then I left education to set up a training company and renewed friendship with trainer Beth Harding. One night we had dinner at the then Islander Hotel. She arrived ....... wait for it ...... with Elizabeth Cox.

We talked on many issues including gender violence in the PNGDF and schools. I did not know that Cox was to join AusAID  five years later as lesbian predator Care and Counselling officer committed not to Gender Equality but to Lesbian Equality.

I was not to know that I would be caught up in the HIV/AIDS response from 2000 when Linda and my son were diagnosed HIV positive.

I formed AIDS Holistics which made Cox and fellow predators furious when I started Positive Living with a focus on gender equality for women and girls. They wanted complete dominance for foreign lesbians.

One day I spoke on FM 100 to Bonner Tito on Positive Living. Cox was furious and abused me saying that if I thought of stealing her job, she would destroy me first. She was quite serious. Had I been weak, she may have succeeded. But Welfare warned us of predator danger.

I was a man !! Men can not promote rights of women. All men are violent !! Cox wanted to control the Lesbian Equality message and decided to destroy my message. 


She never could as she was not qualified nor interested in AIDS awareness. Her specialty was condoms and violence of men to women.

I was a Biology teacher for many years and knew far more than she did about physiology of the body. Teaching high school Personal Development put me way ahead.


We focused on RIGHTS and RESPONSIBILITIES of men, women and children. AusAID and UN lesbians focused only on women's and girls' RIGHTS.


He is focused on gender equality. Let's spread the word that he bashes and abuses women. That spread through the paedophile community and taken up by paedophile Sir Peter Barter as Chairman of the National AIDS Council, Professor Melina Tool of Burnet Institute and rogue journalist Malum Nalu. Emails are on file.

He supports faith. Let's spread the word that he stole large amounts of money from his Australian church. He is on the run from the Australian police for child molesting and theft from a church.

They completely neglected to take into account my military pension that gave me a basic income even now. Funding was not essential to my life. Haha.

He refuses to cease promoting the Positive Living message. Let's spread the word that Positive Living is a killer message and that he has murdered many people living with HIV/AIDS. He has the characteristics of a serial killer. (fake UCLA forensic psychologist email)

He refuses to stop despite being banned and funding blocked. Let's have him killed at 3 Angels Care by village men for molesting a child. Let's tell families that he murdered their loved one.

But do not report the matter to Welfare or Police. It is our secret. That was the word from lesbian-in -charge Elizabeth Cox.

She is now lesbian adoptions officer at Barnados in Sydney. There has to be corrupt abuse of children from her office. Is her apartment full of teenage girls? 

What a lovely caring lesbian predator who is now an old lady with blue rinse in her hair and who loves teenage breasts and vaginas.

No comments:

Post a Comment